• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Under "Narrow your selection", click the "23 inch" checkbox.

Sort price "Low to High" and click on the $169 S2340M monitor.

(If monitor is not in list, refresh page after a few minutes. As it's going in and out of stock.)

Use coupon code 3F2SN5Z6CNGFL3 to take $100 off the $169 price, making it only $69. (Supposed to work only on 19" monitors... But who's complaining )
Note from "other" sites said: It SAYS you're getting the 2340M on screen and even in your confirmation email, but when you check your order status later, you'll see it's actually the 2340L, which is the one with VGA and HDMI instead of VGA and DVI.

Use Firefox method, instead of constantly manually refreshing
First, install Check4Change in Firefox

Then click on the Dell monitor link

Check the "23 inch" box, then highlight the part that says "Showing 1 to XX Results out of XX", then right click and use the Check4change firefox plugin to refresh the page every 10-15 seconds and wait until the C4C "ch-ch-changes" alarm goes off.

Member Summary

Dell S2340M (65.32kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

took me about 10 minutes to have monitor show up , but it did!
​Got 1 thanks

sirtron said:   took me about 10 minutes to have monitor show up , but it did!
​Got 1 thanks

Tried for 15 minutes and even searched on S2340M and nothing....nuts

BamBam0099 said:   sirtron said:   took me about 10 minutes to have monitor show up , but it did!
Got 1 thanks

Tried for 15 minutes and even searched on S2340M and nothing....nuts

Try the firefox method I added to the op.

I'm trying the Firefox method now for about 20 minutes. No luck. Keeping at it though.

Ditto, using the Chrome page check, no luck so far!

Note: Coupon savings are only applied to items you have added to your cart.

Coupons Entered
The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.

Save $100 on any Dell Outlet Refurbished E-Series E1913S 19-inch Monitor with LED priced at $169 !

So, in other words, they caught on?

Why bother the orders will be cancelled

xkayos said:   Why bother the orders will be cancelled
  b/c history has shown they aren't always cancelled and not always ALL are cancelled...though I suspect you're just trying to dissuade others from attempting to capitalize on a questionable deal....  

I've checked for over an hour (every 10 seconds), it still hasn't popped up.

I guess they sold out. I don't see it anymore. I did a search for S2340M and not found came up.

I actually call them and they said it was sold out.

socalibiz said:   I actually call them and they said it was sold out.

Rule#1: Never Call. 
Rule#2: Never Call. 
Rule#3: Never Call. 
LOOP

In Java:

while(true) {
        System.out.println("never call");
}

NEVER CALL!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014