• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$100 off ipad w/retina    

wifi models start at $399.  wifi+Cellular models start at $529.

price for refurbished ipad w/retina start at $379 @ Apple.com.
ipad w/retina wifi+cellular refurbs start at $479 @Apple.com

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

iPad
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
there is another 20 off 100 before that, it works.

Awangct (Oct. 24, 2013 @ 11:48p) |

Deal not dead yet. Prices still good at least thru today. Got Best Buy to PM with no problems, and even generated a $25 ... (more)

excalibur (Oct. 25, 2013 @ 6:19p) |

Just got cancellation. Deal is dead.

yelloe1213 (Oct. 31, 2013 @ 1:09p) |

16GB wifi in black ....Looks to be in stock again.  Thnx magicfox1.

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

very hot

tougher said:   very hot
  I would so get one at this price since I have a couple gift cards to use, but I'm already mind set on getting the new ipad air or new mini.

Also stacks with the AmEx deal if you haven't used it yet:
$25 statement credit when you spend $75 with your AmEx http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1304467/

jameswes said:   Also stacks with the AmEx deal if you haven't used it yet:
$25 statement credit when you spend $75 with your AmEx http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1304467/

Excellent! Thanks for the additional info.

jameswes said:   Also stacks with the AmEx deal if you haven't used it yet:

If not, 5% CashBack Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases for Online Shopping by Discover.

16GB wifi in black SOLD OUT.......... very sad

Do you need a hug?

I think we will see another deal like this since the new iPad is coming out very soon.

socalibiz said:   I think we will see another deal like this since the new iPad is coming out very soon.
  Agreed. 

socalibiz said:   I think we will see another deal like this since the new iPad is coming out very soon.
  Yeah, I'm not sure I really agree that this is "$100 off". The iPad Air is out on 11/1 for the same starting price as this iPad 4.

tooloud said:   
  Yeah, I'm not sure I really agree that this is "$100 off". The iPad Air is out on 11/1 for the same starting price as this iPad 4.

To sell iPad Air (as there are no feature upgrades from iPad 3 and 4) they have discontinued iPad 3 and 4.... iPad 2 is selling at $399.... So, this is definitely a good deal.....

Apple.com is selling Refurbished iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi 16GB (4th generation), $379.00 plus tax and free shipping.

Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy

but if you have some Staples rewards, make a great deal.

Rewards + coupons makes it a great deal. Staples had email $25 off $75 and it worked on this.

16GB wifi in black apears

Excellent price, but iPad Air is a real teaser.

$399 is the new price of the Ipad 2 per Tim Cook

subhasha31 said:   Rewards + coupons makes it a great deal. Staples had email $25 off $75 and it worked on this.
  I was also emailed coupon. $20 off $100. Does not works. says order must be over $100. Order is $399, so WTF?

compare to tmobile "free" data deal?

ggrr8t said:   
subhasha31 said:   Rewards + coupons makes it a great deal. Staples had email $25 off $75 and it worked on this.
  I was also emailed coupon. $20 off $100. Does not works. says order must be over $100. Order is $399, so WTF?

Hint: read coupon fine print.

ggrr8t said:   

The coupon not be applied for laptop, tablets...

there is another 20 off 100 before that, it works.

Deal not dead yet. Prices still good at least thru today. Got Best Buy to PM with no problems, and even generated a $25 GC on top of it. Got the 32GB version.

Just got cancellation. Deal is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014