• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Callaway
Disclaimer

Shop Callaway
Disclaimer
The "Suite Wedge" Promotion
Register and stay one night at any embassy suites and receive a Callaway® wedge in your choice of two finishes and four loft options.  The Callaway Golf wedge retails at $119 at the website, with a choice of slate or chrome finish.
http://shop.callawaygolf.com/wedges/wedges,default,sc.html?gcid=m201&pscid=1529&pskid=callaway%20wedge&psmtid=p&psnetid={network}  

Book By 31 Dec 2013
Stay Between 12 Sep 2013 and 31 Dec 2013

Make sure you register at the following link and sign on with your Hilton HHonors reward information. 

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/embassysuitesgolf2013
 

Callaway Golf
See Callaway Golf discounts that earn 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

calloway
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
correct registration link
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks for the heads up...the link in the OP takes you to what I would assume is the Op's registration so I posted the correct link the quick summary.

I wonder if this applies to HHonors reward stays.  The terms don't seem to indicate that reward stays aren't eligible.

Booked a night!

Can I book my reservation through anywhere (i.e. Orbitz/PCLN/etc..) or does it need to be through the site? Terms do not seem specific, appears only need to register my HHonors ID when I stay.
 

...

Gr1m said:   thanks for the heads up...the link in the OP takes you to what I would assume is the Op's registration so I posted the correct link the quick summary.
  Thanks for the heads up!  I corrected the link in my original post.

mistadeal said:   Can I book my reservation through anywhere (i.e. Orbitz/PCLN/etc..) or does it need to be through the site? Terms do not seem specific, appears only need to register my HHonors ID when I stay.
  
I would call the hotel to make sure.  There are several Hilton HHonor reward options available when you book a room but it's tricky finding them all.  For example, you can choose a $20 grocery card instead of the Calloway Golf Wedge.

hrm wait so i have to chose a room with the promo golf club?

The wedge's pic in the first post is different than the link posted. This is a good deal for traveler's IF this is a decent wedge and not some 2010 closeout model they just have 50,000 of sitting in a warehouse b/c they weren't popular (you can get those cheap on Callaway Pre-Owned that were never used just on closeout). I'd dig deeper to see which exact model of club this was and what year it was made.

Reserve one. We will see

I highly doubt these are the mack daddy wedges being shown on callaway.com ... that is a very popular and well regarded wedge. I am going to assume its a last year closeout model of a lesser quality wedge. Anyway, I have frequent overnight biz trips so I'll see what it is.

LCH59 said:   
mistadeal said:   Can I book my reservation through anywhere (i.e. Orbitz/PCLN/etc..) or does it need to be through the site? Terms do not seem specific, appears only need to register my HHonors ID when I stay.
  
I would call the hotel to make sure.  There are several Hilton HHonor reward options available when you book a room but it's tricky finding them all.  For example, you can choose a $20 grocery card instead of the Calloway Golf Wedge.

  If anyone is thinking of opting for the $20 grocery card deal, I'll give $25 cash for the Callaway wedge...everybody wins!

raringvt said:   
LCH59 said:   
mistadeal said:   Can I book my reservation through anywhere (i.e. Orbitz/PCLN/etc..) or does it need to be through the site? Terms do not seem specific, appears only need to register my HHonors ID when I stay.
  
I would call the hotel to make sure.  There are several Hilton HHonor reward options available when you book a room but it's tricky finding them all.  For example, you can choose a $20 grocery card instead of the Calloway Golf Wedge.

  If anyone is thinking of opting for the $20 grocery card deal, I'll give $25 cash for the Callaway wedge...everybody wins!

  2nd dibs on this deal haha.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014