• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

8 Gas Reward MasterCard Card | Energizer
Disclaimer
Look for the packs with peelies on the front of the packages that offer a $10 WalMart     Gift Card when you buy two specially marked packs of Energizer Batteries.   You don't have to fill out paperwork and mail it in with receipts and UPC codes, but just enter special codes from the product online at www.energizer.com/giftcard        and you'll receive your $10 WalMart     gift card in 6 to 8 weeks.  There's a limit of 4 submissions per household, so this is a great opportunity to stock up before Christmas!  Here's the deal:

Example 1:
Buy (2) Energizer AA/AAA MAX Batteries, 8 Ct.  $6.37
Use (2) $0.50/1 Energizer Batteries or Flashlight, exp. 12/7/13 (SS 10/27/13) in tomorrows Smartsource sunday inserts
Use (2) $1/1 Energizer Batteries exp. 11/30/13 from Dollar General Link    
You Pay: $9.74  Get Back: $10.00 WalMart     Gift Card
Final Cost: $0.13 MM Each!  

Example 2:
Buy (2) Energizer 9V MAX Batteries, 2 Ct.  $6.97
Use (2) $0.50/1 Energizer Batteries or Flashlight, exp. 12/7/13 (SS 10/27/13) in tomorrows Smartsource sunday inserts
You Pay: $10.94  Get Back: $10.00 WalMart     Gift Card
Final Cost: $0.47 Each!  

YMMV

My WalMart treats these DG coupons as a sale item and reduces the price of the item by the coupon amount.  Therefore you can use manufacturer coupons on top of those as well.

The above pricing does not include salestax as it varies everywhere.

Partial credit to MC

UPDATE 1:

There appears to be a $8 Energizer rebate available here     Not sure if one could get both.  Maybe if one is lucky.

UPDATE 2: YMMV

Example 3:
Buy (2) Energizer AA/AAA MAX Batteries, 8 Ct.  $6.37
Use (2) $1/1 Energizer Batteries peelie on some battery packages
You Pay: $8.74  Get Back: $10.00 WalMart     Gift Card
Final Cost: $0.63 MM Each!  

Example 4:
Buy (2) Energizer 9V MAX Batteries, 2 Ct.  $6.97
Use (2) $1/1 Energizer Batteries peelie on some battery packages
You Pay: $9.94  Get Back: $10.00 WalMart     Gift Card
Final Cost: $0.03 MM Each!   

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Energizer 9V MAX Batteries
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got my GC's Monday.

jocarpo (Dec. 11, 2013 @ 7:18p) |

Called 800 316 8050 this morning for rebate status and was told still processing and terms are up to 8 weeks from submi... (more)

brusbrother (Dec. 30, 2013 @ 7:38a) |

Outrageous, 9 weeks later, I still haven't received my paypal payment,and when I call them, they have no idea when they ... (more)

1brooklyn1 (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 2:58p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wally will accept Dollar General coupons? I could use some AAA and 9V batteries.
Thanks for the post, will try it tomorrow after I get the Sunday fish wrapper.

looks great, thanks!

therugsucker said:   Wally will accept Dollar General coupons?

Mine does.  That is why I prefaced it with YMMV.

Mine will also accept Petco, PETsMART, and others.

C320 said:   
therugsucker said:   Wally will accept Dollar General coupons?
  Mine does.  That is why I prefaced it with YMMV.

Mine will also accept Petco, PETsMART, and others.

not YMMV at all, part of the CORPORATE COUPON POLICY at WalMart found here (print it out and take it with you since there are many uninformed cashiers/managers at WalMart who try to shoot down these things) http://corporate.walmart.com/coupon-policy

Thanks so much! I'm running over with free AA and AAA, but it is rare to see 9V and I have an actual need for those! Also printed out MC's link on coupons (thanks); always good to keep in my Wally folder.

EDIT:  Does anyone know if the $ General coupon will be in their Sunday insert as well (since I can only print two).  Thanks!

Gertrude23 said:   Thanks so much! I'm running over with free AA and AAA, but it is rare to see 9V and I have an actual need for those! Also printed out MC's link on coupons (thanks); always good to keep in my Wally folder.

EDIT:  Does anyone know if the $ General coupon will be in their Sunday insert as well (since I can only print two).  Thanks!

should be, if you have another computer, you can print 2 more from there.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
not YMMV at all, part of the CORPORATE COUPON POLICY at WalMart found here (print it out and take it with you since there are many uninformed cashiers/managers at WalMart who try to shoot down these things) http://corporate.walmart.com/coupon-policy

WM Policy you reference is conflicting.  It says... 

Print-at-home internet coupons--

• Must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them

and then says...

Competitors' coupons--

• Are acceptable in black and white

While I agree with your interpretation, the first bullet above CLEARLY says that printables must be "Manufacturer" coupons.  In the black bar where "Manufacturer coupon" is typically printed, this one reads "DG Store Coupon."  The second bullet _seems_ to indicate that I don't have to print out coupons in color (meaning, it _might_ be OK for me to print out competitor coupons as well)... but that's an interpretation on my part.  Given WM's nebulous policy, I'd say this is still YMMV.

Let us know how this flies at your store, and where you are located.

edit:  One other possible pitfall in the WM coupon policy...

• Only one coupon per item.

By the way....

the Energizer coupons in my paper are $1/1 not, .50/1. If that's that case, add $1 to the MM scenario on 2 packs.

labboypro said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

WM Policy you reference is conflicting.  It says... 

Print-at-home internet coupons--

• Must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them

and then says...

Competitors' coupons--

While I agree with your interpretation, the first bullet above CLEARLY says that printables must be "Manufacturer" coupons.  In the black bar where "Manufacturer coupon" is typically printed, this one reads "DG Store Coupon."  The second bullet _seems_ to indicate that I don't have to print out coupons in color (meaning, it _might_ be OK for me to print out competitor coupons as well)... but that's an interpretation on my part.  Given WM's nebulous policy, I'd say this is still YMMV.

Let us know how this flies at your store, and where you are located.

edit:  One other possible pitfall in the WM coupon policy...

• Only one coupon per item.

Best advice on this...

Hand the cashier the battery packs AND the DG coupons together. Say you are "matching" DG's price with the $1 off coupon.

When the sale is totalled and you are ready to pay, hand in the manu coupons, she will then just scan those. Obviously the bar codes on the DG coupons won't scan cause they are from another merchant.

I don't see people having much problems using both coupons. of course you can't forsee getting a clueless cashier who wants to play coupon police office, so yes, always a degree of YMMV, but fairly low in this case.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Best advice on this...

And as always, choose a checkout line staffed with a kid,  They tend to not give a fat flip, as compared to the house frau/coupon commando.  Also, when you present as MC describes, exude confidence about that being "the correct way" such things are handled.  The kid cashier often just accepts that you clearly know how this is done, and they key away.

Pl note deal is for Energizer battery NOT Duracell.

oradbatic said:   Pl note deal is for Energizer battery NOT Duracell.
You should tell the moderators, the photos get added automatically by FW.

energizer NON rechargable

WalMart in dc area would not accept dg coupons .Also cant find energizer coupons in sunday smart source insert

MISTERCHEAP said:   

The policy regarding DG coupon (competitor) is clearly stated in the link MC provided.  Can not be a dollar off coupon.  Must have price of item on the coupon:

• Competitors' coupons

• A specific item for a specified price, for example, $2.99
    • Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons for items with a specified price
    • Have a valid expiration date

To print the DG coupons require installation of their couponprinter.exe which virustotal returned 2 hits...Virus.Win32.Part.i and TROJ_GEN.F47V0918

Can someone please post the DG coupons cuz I ain't installing their slimey crap.

therugsucker said:   To print the DG coupons require installation of their couponprinter.exe which virustotal returned 2 hits...Virus.Win32.Part.i and TROJ_GEN.F47V0918

Can someone please post the DG coupons cuz I ain't installing their slimey crap.

If you don't want to download the software then you can't have the coupon.
The coupon cannot be posted because each print generates a unique identifier.  Re-using the same coupon = fraud.

my4mainecoons said:   
therugsucker said:   To print the DG coupons require installation of their couponprinter.exe which virustotal returned 2 hits...Virus.Win32.Part.i and TROJ_GEN.F47V0918

If you don't want to download the software then you can't have the coupon.
The coupon cannot be posted because each print generates a unique identifier.  Re-using the same coupon = fraud.

Don't save couple of bucks not to get my puter infected, ok fair enuff.  But to have trojans in their printer software, gimme a freaking break.

What AV are you running?  AVG didn't find anything nor did Trend Micro on mine.

https://www.virustotal.com/ 
try it for ur self

InstanceNoodle said:   energizer NON rechargable
  WHre does it claim that they are rechargeable? Max is the product line name for these and it's in the title.

No Dollar General in my area and this clause in the coupon policy:

We do not accept the following coupons:

• Competitors' coupons
  •   Dollars/cents off at a specific retailer

Too much YMMV

Edit
I'm not sure what the red is for.  The DG coupon is a dollar/cents off coupon for a specific retailer.  Even if you do bring a print out of the coupon policy, they could shoot it down for this reason

I bought this deal yesterday maxxing out the limit. There were packs with $1 peelies so iused those. However, this deal looks like it will vanish quickly since they should have placed the unique codes INSIDE the packaging instead of as a peelie. I suspect lots of codes will be missing from the packs since no proof of purchase is required in order to receive the $10 GC, just entering code, email, and mailing info etc.

Better hurry if you actually want any batteries!

I recd a 12 pg Dollar General ad tucked in as part of my SmartSource cpn insert but it has no cpn. Is the DG only a printable item? Maybe I missed something but have re-read thread three times!

Is there a different DG ad than was is in cpn inserts?

For those that have a Shop-Rite near them, I just got back from mine and the 8 packs are on sale for $2.88 this week and the codes went through for a $10 gift card with no problem, as no receipt is needed, just the code as OP pointed out.

I selected the paypal option hoping I'd get it instantly... but of course the page says 6-8 weeks, with no confirmation number of any kind

beyond827 said:   I selected the paypal option hoping I'd get it instantly... but of course the page says 6-8 weeks, with no confirmation number of any kind

I can tell you these are being handled by Young America rebates and their rebate status website is www.web-rebates.com 

It's possible you might find a record there of your submission, but no promises.

Bought some with $1 coupon each. Will claim for $10 and $8 rewards. Thanks.

donutking22 said:   For those that have a Shop-Rite near them, I just got back from mine and the 8 packs are on sale for $2.88 this week and the codes went through for a $10 gift card with no problem, as no receipt is needed, just the code as OP pointed out.
Is Shop-Rite offering a $10 gift card for WalMart WYB two?

Link in OP to cards show you need to collect "three" codes from purchases not "two".
It's early here so I may have missed something.?

brusbrother said:   Link in OP to cards show you need to collect "three" codes from purchases not "two".

I don't know what link you followed but when you submit your codes online there's only room for 2.
http://energizerbunnywalmart.young-america.com/enter-codes

my4mainecoons said:   
brusbrother said:   Link in OP to cards show you need to collect "three" codes from purchases not "two".

I don't know what link you followed but when you submit your codes online there's only room for 2.

They are talking about the YMMV $8 energizer rebate link; I think. 

C320 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

They are talking about the YMMV $8 energizer rebate link; I think. 

Yes. When you click on image in op it pulls up $8 reward coupon requiring 3 purchases.
Just got back from WM and yes their rebate for WM $10 card requires only purchase 2 specially marked.

I bought eight packs at WM all with codes attached. I redeemed all codes for (4) $10 WM GCS.

I just entered three of those codes for the $8 Gas Reward and all three were shown as "invalid codes." So, it appears you can not double dip. Has anyone actually gotten a different result?

nicknametaken said:   I bought eight packs at WM all with codes attached. I redeemed all codes for (4) $10 WM GCS.

I just entered three of those codes for the $8 Gas Reward and all three were shown as "invalid codes." So, it appears you can not double dip. Has anyone actually gotten a different result?

Same here. Our codes (specifically from WalMart marked batteries) may be limited to WalMart deal.

Is anyone able to clarify if the Shop Rite battery packs have codes that qualify for the WalMart GC?

Previous poster indicated they bought two packs and the codes were for a $10 GC. But, for what store's GC? WM or SR? If for SR, is that an addional offer one can do as well as WM?

brusbrother said:   
nicknametaken said:   I bought eight packs at WM all with codes attached. I redeemed all codes for (4) $10 WM GCS.

Same here. Our codes (specifically from WalMart marked batteries) may be limited to WalMart deal.

It does not necessarily mean that you can not "double dip" (get 4x WalMart "giftcard" promo and 4x "Bunny" promo).  It just means that codes from WalMart (redeemable for $10 WalMart gift card only) can not be used to get $8 cash / $10 WalMart GC from the "Bunny" promo. 

I think until someone tries (and its difficult to know right away if you qualify for the rebate or not as I didn't try more than 4x per person/promotion), it may be possible to get 4x the "giftcard" promo + 4x the "bunny" promo.

P.S. I did not see anywhere in the small offer print (on the code certificates or online) about the limit of 4, but I wasn't willing to buy and submit more than 4 in total for each person.

zgenerale said:   P.S. I did not see anywhere in the small offer print (on the code certificates or online) about the limit of 4, but I wasn't willing to buy and submit more than 4 in total for each person.
Then you didn't look very hard on-line.  Do this:

1) Go to the $10 MIR site: http://www.energizer.com/giftcard

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on Official Rules  

3) Read the rules:
Maximum of four (4) Gift Cards per person/household/e-mail address. For each Gift Card you wish to receive and for which you qualify, you must repeat the process described above.

Skipping 30 Messages...
Outrageous, 9 weeks later, I still haven't received my paypal payment,and when I call them, they have no idea when they will pay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014