• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has this item for $314.99 with in-store pickup

Kenmore 24'' Built-In Dishwasher w/ Sani-Rinse™ - White ENERGY STAR® 
The durable plastic tub and nylon racks are designed to last
Pressurized spray nozzles take on hard-to-clean soils, so your dishes sparkle after each wash
The exclusive Kenmore UltraWash® HE wash system is super-efficient in its use of water, while effectively cleaning the dirtiest dishes
The UltraWash® HE filter traps food particles, and a quick rinse is all that’s required to keep the filter working like new
The SmartWash® HE cycle automatically adjusts water and energy for each load
Rinse aid reduces spotting and streaking, so dishes and glasses are shiny clean
Delay Start lets you postpone the start time of your dishwasher with a preset, 4-hour delay
Extra roomy racks allow more loading flexibility and leave more room for water to circulate between dishes
* Among leading brands with a plastic tub, MSRP $549 and under

Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dishwasher (4.24kB)
Thanks BostonOne
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I ordered one and didn't get the free shipping. Apparently shipping is different from delivery. The shipping is ups but delivery is from Sears. They won't deliver they want to charge me $69.99 for delivery, I bought one coz my 2 year old maytag dishwasher Rack has lots of mildew, don't know how to remove it. I looked for the price of the rack its $159.00, I thought if I am going to buy the rack might as well buy a new one that cost me $314.00.

Thanks op

Nice deal, thanks

there is a 50 off 300 code... SAVE50OFF300

There are a couple Fridgidaire units around the same price for the record...

I do not like that this one doesn't have a garbage disposal so you are stuck washing out 2 filters periodically... I personally don't have time for that.

Which one has garbage disposal? I might cancel this order if there is one that has garbage disposal for same price.

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014