• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

T-Mobile Prepaid Phone (96.10kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dead? it's $10 now.

msapute (Nov. 05, 2013 @ 7:37a) |

Yup it's dead. Just got my two in the mail today, and was about to order two more for my dad. Oh well green for OP.

Centora87 (Nov. 05, 2013 @ 4:56p) |

Hi,

I am in need of a MICRO SIM. Do you still have one? How can I email you?

Thanks,
PM

prashanthmakam (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 5:20p) |

Try this trick (lifted from other forums), it worked for me.
Copy the link during processing BEFORE it crashes (After you Reviewed the TOS)... Than paste in multiple windows and load them.
  • Also categorized in:

nice thank you

I got an error at checkout

you can order a max of 2 of any given size.

THANKS ! !

Doesn't like debit gc. 

Error message:  Payment processing center could not be reached or might be down.

I paid $.99 yesterday

this promo was supposed to start tomorrow, not today. Call 1-877-334-7151 and an agent can process your order.

reguy2008 said:   I paid $.99 yesterday
  hahhaa me too and I got 2

They are having technical issue on their server. It took me quite a while to get my order through. Keep trying.

It took me a while to got my order through, apparently, they are having some technical issues on their server.

Everything works until "Placing the order" so much for Ajax requests Oh well

Sorry. We're having some problems with your order xxxxxxxx. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order.

rootbeer13 said:   Sorry. We're having some problems with your order xxxxxxxx. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order.

Getting same message

I was told you need to keep refreshing your page. Give it a try.

worked!

Rep told me the sims are good for 30 days?! Maybe have to activate within that time? I don't know how accurate what the rep told me was, but maybe something to keep in mind. I've used these sim cards way past the 30 day period before when I needed to transfer my current account to a new sim.

Thanks for the refreshing tip. Worked for me too. Thanks OP!

neogeo53 said:   Rep told me the sims are good for 30 days?! Maybe have to activate within that time? I don't know how accurate what the rep told me was, but maybe something to keep in mind. I've used these sim cards way past the 30 day period before when I needed to transfer my current account to a new sim.
  That might be only if you want to create a new account.  Not sure.  I don't think transfers have a deadline.

No any success during the past two years. T-Mobile order system sucks.

Sorry. We're having some problems with your order xxxxxxx. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order.

Not work.

not working for me. i bet they are gettin hammered with requests

Call in worked.  They had to set it up for prepaid phones; phone and tablet wouldn't work without a charge on their end.

Ask for a refund!  Dont settle

Even the 800 number is having trouble placing orders -- nice people, but the systems are in a real funk tonight.

After 10 or so refreshes, I rebuilt the order and it went through (probably a coincidence)...

Thanks.

ugh - first was getting the sorry we're having problems message. But then started getting "The user does not have the authority to run this command "OrderProcess".

Had to start from scratch and eventually it went thru - I thought I was banned (well I was for a while I think for ordering too many).

Now is it two per order, two per type or two total per address?  I know you can only order two at a time.

BTW - I used a Virtual number for the first order.  Although it didn't use any money, it did put the order number as the merchant hence it still cannot be used more than once.  The second order kept on getting refused with a 'there's something wrong with the credit card number'.   This makes me think that it's not the CC transaction but the stupid TMO checkout system that has problems.

I ordered 3..we'll see.

Yeah, Me too

last month or so I got 2 for $2 each, few hours ago around 4pm PDT I got 1 for $1, now it's free, I ordered 2 regular SIM which went thru well, now trying to order the micro and nano SIMs, getting error.
I didn't know the 2 limit.

C320 said:   Doesn't like debit gc. 

Error message:  Payment processing center could not be reached or might be down.

Got the same issue,but finally worked!

Thinking about getting on T Mobile. Though I jump on this so save $10 in case this deal is no longer around.
I do have a quick question if anyone knows this. Getting these sims for free are a no obligation thing? I wouldn't be charged if I decided against T Mobile?

Got it after 5 tries. Hit or miss

seems to work now

Worked for me. Thanks OP!

tried 2 different AMEX cards, always self cancelled; tried Master card, worked like charm, I think they may have problem processing AMEX card.

IT worked this morning. Thanks

hdlz said:   tried 2 different AMEX cards, always self cancelled; tried Master card, worked like charm, I think they may have problem processing AMEX card.
  Very true.  Worked like a charm with a VISA card.  Thanks OP.

Same error 4x, worked on 5th try

Skipping 50 Messages...
Hi,

I am in need of a MICRO SIM. Do you still have one? How can I email you?

Thanks,
PM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014