• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Zombie Ammo Can for $9.99 @ Amazon + FS with Prime

Linkazon 

 

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks, my son will enjoy this for an unusual Christmas present.

I got a couple of these last year for my zombie-obsessed BIL and nephew and they were a big hit.  This is a great price, too.  They were $14.95 last November.

These are pretty nice cans. My local Menards has had them on sale for the past few weeks for $7.

CycleJoe said:   These are pretty nice cans. My local Menards has had them on sale for the past few weeks for $7.
  
the zombie version?

pryan67 said:   
CycleJoe said:   These are pretty nice cans. My local Menards has had them on sale for the past few weeks for $7.
  
the zombie version?

  Yes.
Zombie can

CycleJoe said:   
pryan67 said:   
CycleJoe said:   These are pretty nice cans. My local Menards has had them on sale for the past few weeks for $7.
  
the zombie version?

  Yes.
Zombie can

  

sweet....thanks

This is Awesome!

Menard's shipping pretty much kills that deal for me.

Oh, and they charge a $3 "transaction fee"! What do they think they are, a bank?

Maybe good for geocaching too?

Price back to $15.01

jmace57 said:   Price back to $15.01
  
Same here.  Deal seems dead.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014