• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQTTLVE   

In the Ultimate Guitar Handbook, virtuoso guitarist and music professor, Damon Ferrante will lead you from any level of guitar playing to excellence. His step-by-step, 240-lesson method has been proven to be easy to follow and to reduce the effort, time, expense of guitar learning, and make you play better than ever! Thousands of guitarists of all ages appreciate the fact that Ferrante's methods enhance creativity and allow players to expand their own musical individuality and improvisational techniques, while teaching alternate picking, arpeggios and legato, increasing the speed and accuracy of their playing, and improving their music theory understanding. No music reading is required! 

The Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook is a 285-Page Book and Video Course for learning scales, chords, arpeggios, music theory, and fretboard theory. It is designed to work very well in Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone, Tablet, and eBook platforms. The book is organized in a 240-lesson format that takes you step by step through the essential elements of guitar playing. Each lesson builds on the next and the book is designed for beginners through advanced / virtuoso guitarists. 

This New Edition includes 2 1/2 Hours of Free Streaming Videos! The
video lessons cover  guitar technique, music theory, guitar licks and solos,
how to play scales and arpeggios, Jam Tracks, and developing good practice goals. 

Member Summary

Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: Beginner to Advanced Levels
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got this the last time it was around for free. Not a bad resource for the price.

Thanks OP, just rediscovering my old six string.

eeddings said:   Got this the last time it was around for free. Not a bad resource for the price.

Same here and I'd agree about the book too. These free books come and go quickly though so you have to get in as soon as you can before it goes back to $ since you can't count on it being free again.

Thanks

Awesome, thanks! Perfect as I'm learning guitar right now, also playing Rocksmith.

Was this a one-day-only deal?  The price is $13.95 today.  Don't see any options for free download.

gard

f f f
missed it

gard said:   Was this a one-day-only deal?  The price is $13.95 today.  Don't see any options for free download.

gard

Yes, generally these are 1 day deals. See my post above.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014