Logitech Gaming Pad $12.99 w/FS @ Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech F310
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$20 on Amazon. Lowest was $19.54. Looks like a great deal. I probably would grab one if I didn't have a Sidewinder gamepad from years ago that still works fine when I feel like playing emus.

Awesome, mine died along time ago, keep meaning to get one, works great for Final Fantasy
Thanks ctgolfer

Amazon is now matching. Tried ordering 10, they're limiting to one too.

asuka said:   Amazon is now matching. Tried ordering 10, they're limiting to one too.
  Even more tempting, since I can order with Bing-converted gift cards and use Prime for S&H ...

Check the reviews on Amazon... might be OK for a $13 controller, but alot of complaints about a large dead zone in the analog sticks, and to some extent the triggers.

I was going to pick one up solely for co-op on the computer, but this has me second-guessing it.

Have one already. Great deal for $13, but don't expect miracles... It is an entry level gamepad, but petty competent.

The dead zone isn't a deal breaker, I know to move around it without dwelling on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014