JCPenney $10 off $25 or more 10/31-11/2

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

JC Penney
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was reading a report on J C Penny the other day. Apparently, the company is facing a sales slump and may be in need of financial restucturing next year. Is this offer, an attempt to boost sales?

miniotron79920 said:   I was reading a report on J C Penny the other day. Apparently, the company is facing a sales slump and may be in need of financial restucturing next year. Is this offer, an attempt to boost sales?
  Every offer from everybody is an attempt to boost sales.

Thanks for Sharing OP

miniotron79920 said:   I was reading a report on J C Penny the other day. Apparently, the company is facing a sales slump and may be in need of financial restucturing next year. Is this offer, an attempt to boost sales?
 JCP has been doing horrible for quite some time now. They just got a new CEO, i believe last year and was trying to restructure it then.

Or FED will print the money & bail them out

TunaNugget said:   
  Every offer from everybody is an attempt to boost sales.

As first read in the magazine "Duh"

Trickracen said:   
 JCP has been doing horrible for quite some time now. They just got a new CEO, i believe last year and was trying to restructure it then.

The new CEO is tasked with undoing the radical changes made by the previous CEO, who had really altered everything JCPenney had been for decades.  I believe there were a variety of news articles about a month ago comparing JCPenney and Sears.  I think the consensus was that JCP was doing worse but had a greater potential upside for structural reasons.

Take the money and run.

All Bodum stuff is 70% off. Combined with this and it was a steal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014