• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046ZRYPE

Model # CLPK27-120

Cheaper than what the refurbs are going for!

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

if you are lucky they are on Lowes clearance   http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&productId=3265405&cId=detail  

and you can add 10% off coupon  http://jsbin.com/efUHIwu/1  
for a little less ( in my case $ 123.07)

Stupid question, how does it hold normal drill bits? Doesn't look like it could.

cpo tools has the reconditioned at this price! awesome deal! i personally have had this set for over two years and the battery's still work fine, impact driver is more than enough, battery's charge real fast and tool is sturdy (dropped many times) only flaw after two+ years the screw torque adjustment doesn't work on lower settings.

Slickone said:   Stupid question, how does it hold normal drill bits? Doesn't look like it could.
  Hex type drill bit.  Available everywhere...

docbud2 said:   if you are lucky they are on Lowes clearance   http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&productId=3265405&cId=detail   

and you can add 10% off coupon  http://jsbin.com/efUHIwu/1   
for a little less ( in my case $ 123.07)

thanks.  what is that jsbin website?  is that part of Lowes to create coupon?  i try not to wonder off  to strange site... the few times my pc got hijacked cause of wondering to strange site.  Once was from google search and it did warn me the site was untrustworthy.  I kinda wanted to test my setup, it wasn't good enough.

iSeeInPics said:   
Slickone said:   Stupid question, how does it hold normal drill bits? Doesn't look like it could.
  Hex type drill bit.  Available everywhere...

one reviewer on Amazon warn that it's a bit lose for a regular bit when using with the impact.

I use it with keyless hex chuck. Chuck (as an example)

And note that "short bits" won't work well without a magnetic adapter. They WORK, but tend to fall out.

his is kinda a disposable tool set. When the batteries burn out will you be able to find replacements?

I wonder if they'll be a better deal on black friday?

Slickone said:   I wonder if they'll be a better deal on black friday?
  The camels say this is the best price since November 2011.

Doubt it.  Might see the SAME deal, but not likely better.

I have the former version of this same set and it's basically awesome.  I use the hell out of it.

Thanks OP. I use my Makita 18V LI impact driver almost every day and I love it, but this lighter set will work for 80% of the jobs the Makita does and be easier on the arm, shoulder and wrist. In for 1 set.

The charger is 60 minutes charger. Another package with 30-minutes charger is is on clearance on Lowes for $169

f2000sa said:   The charger is 60 minutes charger. Another package with 30-minutes charger is is on clearance on Lowes for $169
  Yes, the BC330 is a 60 minute charger.  The BC430 is a 30 minute charger.  But not worth the extra $40 IMO.

On BF, Home Depot will have the Makita 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit for $99.

Finally pick mine up at Lowes. It seem to work great. Now to find a project to fully put this to the test. My first impression, cool. Than notice the light only ON when the drill is ON. No delay or a soft press to activate the light only. Than I saw the spark inside coming from the motor turning ON. I don't intent to use this anywhere flammable but would be nice if I don't have to avoid flammable gas if need be. And than there is the ventilation air blowing......have to avoid dusty places too.

Slickone said:   On BF, Home Depot will have the Makita 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit for $99.

I see the Milwaukee and Makita, look like both of them don't have the LED light in front.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014