• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky    

Signup or signin via the link above to have a $29.99 hardcover photo book credit automatically applied to your account.
Plus save 50% on Photo Books with code (Exp 11/03): PUMPKIN
The codes are stackable and the 50% discount is currently being applied before the $29.99 off, so any size hardcover photobook you make up to $59.99 will be $0 plus shipping!
Shipping will add $7-$11 depending on your book size but if you spend $30+ at Shutterfly after all discounts you can also use free shipping code: SHIP30
You may have to click on “See saved offers” in your cart to click to have the free shipping applied if you hit $30 after the discounts. 

Shutterfly
Need a Shutterfly coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How do you order and exact duplicate from another account? I'd like to be able to do this too! Thanks for the help.
Never... (more)

llovley78 (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 3:47p) |

I believe there's an opportunity to "share" the book you made.

gisele2828 (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 7:22p) |

For those of you who might have missed out, you can still get a 20-page 8x8 photo book for just the cost of shipping: Sh... (more)

warthog11287 (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 3:28p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That is a great deal!

FYI - the link is adding a free 8x8 photobook to your account good through 12/4.  Just added it to all 6 of my accounts!

brooke789 said:   FYI - the link is adding a free 8x8 photobook to your account good through 12/4.  Just added it to all 6 of my accounts!
 Is your billing address different?

snoopys4750 said:   
brooke789 said:   FYI - the link is adding a free 8x8 photobook to your account good through 12/4.  Just added it to all 6 of my accounts!

No.  I have one billing address but do have about 4-5 accounts and never had issues.  But offer expires too soon for me - need one or two that expire in January...

WOW! That is a GREAT deal OP. Thank you! One tip... be sure to add a HARDCOVER in your cart. The offer codes weren't stacking together until I selected a HARDCOVER option. Thanks OP!

THANK YOU! This is a great deal! I'll be building my album this weekend. Very HAPPY!!!

hmm 11.99 shipping...

argentum said:   hmm 11.99 shipping...

Shipping varies per size.  $7 or $8 for an 8x8.   Quality are pretty good.

thank you!

Whoohooo.... + 1 OP, this is great!
Thanks...

javajoejava said:   WOW! That is a GREAT deal OP. Thank you! One tip... be sure to add a HARDCOVER in your cart. The offer codes weren't stacking together until I selected a HARDCOVER option. Thanks OP!
  So what is the "size" that originally is $59.99?  So with the coupon, it is $0 +taxes. Right?

Thanks OP.

MysteriousGirl said:   
javajoejava said:   WOW! That is a GREAT deal OP. Thank you! One tip... be sure to add a HARDCOVER in your cart. The offer codes weren't stacking together until I selected a HARDCOVER option. Thanks OP!
  So what is the "size" that originally is $59.99?  So with the coupon, it is $0 +taxes. Right?

Thanks OP.

I just try! You can do free 8x8 50 pages,or 8x11 40 pages,or 10x10 30 pages,or 12x12 20 pages,and add a hardcover.

Thanks OP. Got 1 book for BD!

snoopys4750 said:   

You just need to use different credit cards.  If you try to use the same they won't let you reuse coupon codes.

How do I add it to cart without making one. Want to save the code for later use.

kiki08 said:   How do I add it to cart without making one. Want to save the code for later use.
  It gets saved in your account. Also the PUMPKIN code gets saved as well.

brooke789 said:   
snoopys4750 said:   

You just need to use different credit cards.  If you try to use the same they won't let you reuse coupon codes.

AFAIK code is tied to an account.  The account is tied to an email.  I know my shipping and billing addresses are all the same but I do use Citi Virtual numbers anyway...

Thanks OP!!repped

Awesome deal. Just ordered an awesome Christmas gift for $10.39!

Thanks OP!

Nice...had a nearly complete 8x11 hardcover book already saved in my account. Took me a few minutes to finish and order. $73 book (52 page book) for ~$15 shipped. Not bad. I do see they bumped the extra page fee from 0.80 to 1.00 since last time I ordered.

PUMPKIN and SHIP30 codes are still working... Thanks!

This might be a stupid question, but I'd like to order this same exact photo book under a different account without rebuilding. Anyone know how I can do this? The share photobook option seems only to give someone access to view the photobook.

Edit: NM...it actually worked! I can order an exact duplicate from another account. Nice.

PharmerNate can you elaborate how to duplicate order in another account without rebuild?

argentum said:   PharmerNate can you elaborate how to duplicate order in another account without rebuild?
  From the original project account I chose My Shutterfly -> My projects -> All projects. This will bring up all of your projects. Click the radio button for the project in question, and there should be an option on the right to share it. Send it to one of your other email accounts. It will also give you the direct link, which I recommend you copy because the email took a long time to eventually come through on my other account. Sign out of your previous shutterfly account and into the next one, paste the link (or click from the email), and you should be given an option to view or order the project. Enjoy!

Also, "The Holidays are covered - GET AN EXTRA $10 OFF orders of $20 or more**
Offer ends Wednesday Code: YAY4HOLIDAY

*Offer expires November 6, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for $10 off one qualifying merchandise order of $20 or more (after any other discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) at shutterfly.com. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

Thanks, I always order this photo books from Shutterfly.
There is also code SPOOKY for 101 free prints (you may want to order 99 to get cheaper shipping rate)

put "plus shipping" in the title

last time I checked my math skills, 0 was not equal or greater than 7

Thanks OP but check your orders carefully.
I ordered a photo book.
The confirmation email I received was $15.89 more than what was shown on the checkout page. I cancelled the order within the 30 minutes Shutterfly allows. I then reordered the same saved book & was charged the correct amount. The extra $15.89 mysteriously disappeared.
Can't explain it.

Thanks Op , got one for $8 and change

Thanks OP! In for a 12x12 book for 11.99 shipping only.

Thank OP, great deal! Got a 12x12 book.

How do you order and exact duplicate from another account? I'd like to be able to do this too! Thanks for the help.
Never mine I see you posted the directions! Thanks!!

llovley78 said:   How do you order and exact duplicate from another account? I'd like to be able to do this too! Thanks for the help.
Never mine I see you posted the directions! Thanks!!

I believe there's an opportunity to "share" the book you made.

For those of you who might have missed out, you can still get a 20-page 8x8 photo book for just the cost of shipping: Shutterfly- Free* 20-Page 8x8 Photo Book  "Cannot be ... combined with other offers or credits." Offer ends 27DEC13.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014