• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Garrett 1138070 Ace 150 Metal Detector
Price: $11.51 (usually over $150)
Link 

After you click on the link, look under More Buying Choices and you will see Amazon selling for $11.51.
Currently out of stock BUT still accepting orders.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Garrett 1138070
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got my cancellation order as well

enduser987 (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 3:40a) |

Hello,

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any ... (more)

whudgens2 (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 8:51a) |

Yup. We all got sucked in.. lol

forzaINTER (Nov. 02, 2013 @ 9:24a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats a fantastic price!
Just ordered one and they are out of stock but it looks like they are still taking back orders. I wonder if they will still honor that price by the time a new shipment comes in.
 Thanks OP

Thanks op! Dad has always wanted one so here's the perfect chance!

Try this fatwallet link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009VSB06?tag=fatwalletcom-20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

forzaINTER said:   Try this fatwallet link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009VSB06

That isn't the link I provided.
Can you put the other fw affiliate link back I posted so they can see it from the right seller?

thanks I got 2!!

whudgens2 said:   thanks I got 2!!

I am not sure if that improves your odds of success or reduces them.  
Thanks for the green! Good Luck!

Nice find, OP! I ordered one and if all else fails, someone will get an unexpected Christmas gift.

In 4 1. Fully expect a cancellation. but ya never know.

Green 4 ya.

Waiting for the cancel notice. Come to think of it, I have never gotten a cancellation notice from Amazon due to price 

In for one.. it's worth a shot. Thanks OP.

I ordered 2.  Here's hoping!  Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, in for a some cancellations.

In for a couple.

In for one, should be fun

dead?Important messages about items in your Cart:We're sorry. The item Garrett 1138070 Ace 150 Metal Detector is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page. 

Pricing error? I went to look under More Buying Choices and no choice for Amazon selling for $11.51

S4veMor said:   Pricing error? I went to look under More Buying Choices and no choice for Amazon selling for $11.51

I would like to think it was a "loss leader" for the important Halloween shopping season.

That said, it does look like the deal is gone.

Hey Gang.. Let me know if anyone get's a shipping notice.. (my CC hasn't been billed yet)

DEAD

Did Amazon honor anyone orders? Still waiting on ours..

Still showing - "Not Yet Shipped"

I got my order cancelled

got my cancellation order as well

Hello,

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

whudgens2 said:   Hello,

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Yup. We all got sucked in.. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.