• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In addition to WalMart, Staples is selling the 16GB iPad Air for $20 off at $479. Combine with the 5% Staples rewards, this might be of interest looking to those who are going to buy one anyways and want to use up some of their existing rewards. Only the 16GB models are $20 off; not the larger capacity models. The sale ends 11/9. Online only per the website.

Space Gray 
Silver 

Member Summary

iPad Air 16GB
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
sold out

feel (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 5:15p) |

It was sold out yesterday but apparently Staples inventory system isn't very good or they are canceling orders due to co... (more)

mathfaster (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 5:25p) |

You can try best buy they have the American Express deal going on Amex sync get $25 back if you spend $250

sand1van (Nov. 04, 2013 @ 10:43p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WOW!!
What a sale!

As I said, it may be of interest to those looking to use up their existing rewards on something they were going to buy anyway.

I've got more than 16 GB of stuff on my iPhone, never mind my iPad {sigh}
(Hey Staples I want to buy an iPad Air from you - how about an incentive on something attractive - like a 64 GB cell/wifi model?)
Although they have various 64 GB models listed, they have none in stock.
P.S. Why do the grey and silver models look black and white?

Thank you for the heads-up OP. $20 is $20 if you don't mind the 16GB limitation.

I hate tax on this. Great deal OP!

In for one. Thanks OP!

and if you can wait for couple of more weeks, apple will drop the ipad air prices on BF by ~$50 or so (going by past 2 BFs).

Staples maybe a better option if you can stack - Staples CB + $25 off $75 amex charge (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1304620/) + Groupon $40 (https://www.groupon.com/deals/staples) etc together.

any one knows which online vendor who don't add TAX will match Staples price

anyone know who will allow amx 2% CB + match + FW cash? that will allow purchase of more than 1?

onlypinkfloyd said:   and if you can wait for couple of more weeks, apple will drop the ipad air prices on BF by ~$50 or so (going by past 2 BFs).

Staples maybe a better option if you can stack - Staples CB + $25 off $75 amex charge (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1304620/)  + Groupon $40 (https://www.groupon.com/deals/staples) etc together.

Discover has 5% back for online purchases this quarter. Don't know if going through Discover shopping portal would give you another 5%. Plink will give you another $3 in Cash Back.

usually those Staples coupon such as 25 off 75, 30 off 90, 40 off 80 excludes apple product and not stack-able. If you have some Staples rewards in hand, make this good deal.
However,  T-Mobile offers ipad air 16GB 4G LTE, $630,  0 down, you pay about $26.25 per month for 24 months. $10 for the sim card. free 200mb data per month. basic monthly charge is $10, no contract and no activation fee. 
if you are a T-Mobile voice customer, T-Mobile credit $10 back to your monthly bill.

Black Friday at apple is better if you can get more memory

Thx! Green for you. I canceled my WalMart order.

I happened to be in target this morning and stopped by the electronics department and the iPad display case had about a dozen iPad Air's. With a sale tag for the 16gb for $479. Used my target credit card and got and extra 5% off so I got it for $455.05 not bad for a new iPad that has been available only a couple hours.

sun2000 said:   usually those Staples coupon such as 25 off 75, 30 off 90, 40 off 80 excludes apple product and not stack-able. If you have some Staples rewards in hand, make this good deal.
However,  T-Mobile offers ipad air 16GB 4G LTE, $630,  0 down, you pay about $26.25 per month for 24 months. $10 for the sim card. free 200mb data per month. basic monthly charge is $10, no contract and no activation fee. 
if you are a T-Mobile voice customer, T-Mobile credit $10 back to your monthly bill.

well qualified means  = excludes 90% of the population

Will Discover 5% CB and Fatwallet 3% CB stack for 8% total applied to the Wally $479 discount, thus $443 before tax?

There is an in-store coupon for 40% off $25 or more valid thru 11/9 and can be used on this too as per post @SD
Coupon here

archena said:   There is an in-store coupon for 40% off $25 or more valid thru 11/9 and can be used on this too as per post @SD
Coupon here

Good luck as that is a one-time use coupon.

archena said:   There is an in-store coupon for 40% off $25 or more valid thru 11/9 and can be used on this too as per post @SD
Coupon here

Not valid on Apple products.

Coupon here

WTF...when did ipad air became an office supply????

sold out

feel said:   sold out
  It was sold out yesterday but apparently Staples inventory system isn't very good or they are canceling orders due to coupon abuse and using that as a cover.

You can try best buy they have the American Express deal going on Amex sync get $25 back if you spend $250

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014