• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Scan, TY GIZMO
Disclaimer
TURKEY30 FOR 30% off
Nov. 8-16 with Kohl's card
Kohls Cash same period ($10/$50)


FREESHIPNOVvalid from (11/08) (TY ginotion)


Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Do you have anymore 30%off for this week?

roy392003 (Nov. 19, 2013 @ 2:32a) |

I have seen the Kohls Black Friday 2013 ad w/ $15 Kohls Cash for each $50 spent & free shipping with $50 purchase (aweso... (more)

MeemsOR (Nov. 24, 2013 @ 1:49p) |

see the Quick Summary in theofficial kohls threadfor current info

gizmo (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 7:55a) |

Current coupons and offers:

Kohl's Charge
PYD15: 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 3/6)

Non Kohl's Charge:
CELEBRATE - 15% off purchase (exp 4/16)
SAVELC3 - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)
JANMB20 - 20% off $100 purchase (exp 1/20/15)

Free shipping with $75 purchase


Baby sale - 10-45% off items for baby (exp 2/23) 
25-30% off swimwear for women, men, and juniors (exp 2/23) 


Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 1/31 - 2/8, spend it 2/9 - 2/22
Earn it 2/12 - 2/17, spend it 2/18 - 3/8
Earn it 3/7 - 3/16, spend it 3/17 - 3/30

Clearance low-to-high
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any Kohls Cash overlap Captain?

Yeh Kohls cash pls..

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.

still enough time for another round of 30%. I am looking for 30% on BlackFriday.

Are there any codes for 20% or 30% that are currently valid?

h0useh0ld6 said:   Are there any codes for 20% or 30% that are currently valid?
All the current codes are in the Kohls main thread (see the link right below the OP on the green banner)

uafgrad said:   
h0useh0ld6 said:   Are there any codes for 20% or 30% that are currently valid?
All the current codes are in the Kohls main thread (see the link right below the OP on the green banner)



UAF, a reply to my question below would be appreciated. thank you.

Just got the flyer in the mail - earn 10 Kohls cash for each 50 spent

Thank you for always posting promo codes so promptly! You guys are great, very much appreciated!

discusbabe said:   Just got the flyer in the mail - earn 10 Kohls cash for each 50 spent


Kohls CASH
Earn FULL OVER LAP

11/8-16

REDEMPTION PERIOD 11/17-27

Seriously Mr C? Maybe the OP is busy at work or something. FW isn't a pissing contest.

sherry7 said:   Seriously Mr C? Maybe the OP is busy at work or something. FW isn't a pissing contest.

yes, I'm serious, he answered other questions after mine but specifically did not respond to Kohls Cash posts myself and maimano asked. Could have simply said "no info out yet".

Sure doesn't sound like a happy member to me!!!

Kohls cash overlap is good news....kool down Mr C, as far as we know we have Kohls cash before deal starts! Let's shop!

Who is that directed at, Aarzi?

And MsCheap, I am sorry but had you blocked. But I see you are still up to your same antics. I keep forgetting you get pissy when others post Kohls deals. I will leave them up to you again in the future. I really thought you had grown up a little by now, but it appears I was wrong. I am sorry I stepped on your toes.

uafgrad said:   
And MsCheap, I am sorry but had you blocked. But I see you are still up to your same antics. I keep forgetting you get pissy when others post Kohls deals. I will leave them up to you again in the future. I really thought you had grown up a little by now, but it appears I was wrong. I am sorry I stepped on your toes.

What else are you going to leave for him? He gets pissy with everything!

But in fairness, just like Jekyll & Hyde, he has a positive side too. Just don't ask me for examples.

uafgrad said:   
aarzi said:   Be man enough not to hide behind a new identity.
Or get lost! Go away, and never come back!

Who is that directed at, Aarzi?

And MsCheap, I am sorry but had you blocked. But I see you are still up to your same antics. I keep forgetting you get pissy when others post Kohls deals. I will leave them up to you again in the future. I really thought you had grown up a little by now, but it appears I was wrong. I am sorry I stepped on your toes.



I don't get pissy when others post Kohls deals, I get pissy when someone who either has the info or knows the info is important (albeit not available yet) is not included in the post. Every 30% off thread which comes out includes the same template information, 30% code, Kohls Cash Run and Redeem dates and FS Code. A Kohls veteran such as yourself should know that all these components are important to the Kohls deal hunters on here and a simply acknowlegement of that info, whether known or not known at posting time is helpful.

I suppose you had maimano on block also? he/she mentioned about the Kohls cash as well. As church lady would say "isn't thatconvenient".

MISTERCHEAP said:   
uafgrad said:   
aarzi said:   Be man enough not to hide behind a new identity.
Or get lost! Go away, and never come back!

Who is that directed at, Aarzi?

And MsCheap, I am sorry but had you blocked. But I see you are still up to your same antics. I keep forgetting you get pissy when others post Kohls deals. I will leave them up to you again in the future. I really thought you had grown up a little by now, but it appears I was wrong. I am sorry I stepped on your toes.



I don't get pissy when others post Kohls deals, I get pissy when someone who either has the info or knows the info is important (albeit not available yet) is not included in the post. Every 30% off thread which comes out includes the same template information, 30% code, Kohls Cash Run and Redeem dates and FS Code. A Kohls veteran such as yourself should know that all these components are important to the Kohls deal hunters on here and a simply acknowlegement of that info, whether known or not known at posting time is helpful.

I suppose you had maimano on block also? he/she mentioned about the Kohls cash as well. As church lady would say "isn't thatconvenient".

I am sorry....I don't see a question from him/her? Just a comment?

I have helped your Kohls threads by posting scans (even when you start a thread way before ANY info is known, and you just want to be first and just post "info coming, nothing available yet....). When I make a thread though, all you do is come in and crap all over it. You look good blocked.


MISTERCHEAP said:   I suppose you had maimano on block also?
Poor mani will be miao-ing right now for being dissed by both of you!

Thanks op! Do you guys get paid or reimbursed somehow from these posts? Just wondering why people fight over who posts first. Thanks

wiseguy151 said:   Thanks op! Do you guys get paid or reimbursed somehow from these posts? Just wondering why people fight over who posts first. Thanks

Nerd Rage. I wouldn't worry about it.

wiseguy151 said:   Thanks op! Do you guys get paid or reimbursed somehow from these posts? Just wondering why people fight over who posts first. Thanks
MrCheap gets a XMas bonus (as all prolific posters get), but other than that, no. I am fine with him posting, and will leave this be again. He can update this thread.

this sucks.

uafgrad said:   
wiseguy151 said:   Thanks op! Do you guys get paid or reimbursed somehow from these posts? Just wondering why people fight over who posts first. Thanks
MrCheap gets a XMas bonus (as all prolific posters get), but other than that, no. I am fine with him posting, and will leave this be again. He can update this thread.



Wiseguy,

Just to clarify, that was no issue with UAF posting this first, fine with me, whoever had the info available should post it up, the sooner the better. I greened the OP and simply asked about the status of any Kohls Cash promotion with this offer. That is a typical thing with these 30% codes, Kohls Cash will overlap for part or in this case the entire 30% off period. I was surprised there was no mention of it and asked about it. I was disappointed that UAF, who isone of the leading Kohls authorities/posters on FW didn't mention it or respond. I just felt he/she should know better and could easily have mentioned it or said "pending" or something.

That's all, let's move on. Bigger fish and dealsto fry now with Black Friday 3+ weeks away.

uafgrad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
I don't get pissy when others post Kohls deals, I get pissy when someone who either has the info or knows the info is important (albeit not available yet) is not included in the post.


When I make a thread though, all you do is come in and crap all over it.


(above quotes obviously shortened)

I have to agree with uafgrads comment. The thing is, Mr.C, that if he'd have known about the KC he obviously would have posted it. It's not any huge benefit to us to see "will update IF / when there is KCash" ya know? He obviously knew there IS going to be FS, since he stated that; and once KCash info was released, we all know he would have updated OP.

There are so many of us that miss him being around! Obviously, both of you bring tremendous value to FW but I really wish he didn't get "bagged" on this. It makes me sad, especially after I was so happy to see him post again



MISTERCHEAP said:   
discusbabe said:   Just got the flyer in the mail - earn 10 Kohls cash for each 50 spent


Kohls CASH
Earn FULL OVER LAP

11/8-16

REDEMPTION PERIOD 11/17-27



And the edit on the post above to remove the yucky comment, was hopefully because you felt a little bad about posting it.

gizmo said:   
uafgrad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
I don't get pissy when others post Kohls deals, I get pissy when someone who either has the info or knows the info is important (albeit not available yet) is not included in the post.

When I make a thread though, all you do is come in and crap all over it.


(above quotes obviously shortened)

I have to agree with uafgrads comment. The thing is, Mr.C, that if he'd have known about the KC he obviously would have posted it. It's not any huge benefit to us to see "will update IF / when there is KCash" ya know? He obviously knew there IS going to be FS, since he stated that; and once KCash info was released, we all know he would have updated OP.

There are so many of us that miss him being around! Obviously, both of you bring tremendous value to FW but I really wish he didn't get "bagged" on this. It makes me sad, especially after I was so happy to see him post again




Perhaps Gizmo, but if you say nothing about the information, it leaves one to wonder if it was an oversight being left off, not known yet, etc. I'm all for UAF posting Kohls deals and wish he would, but at the same time ask that hetry to be a little more forthcoming with the info whether or not it is yetknown so questions like "is there going to be Kohls cash" don't have to be asked in the first place, yes, while there typically is Kohls cash, the overlap does vary, sometimes it's a few days, sometimes it's the whole period. Also, in past years in November (especially Black Friday) we've seen the KC jump up to $15 back on $50.

apple20 valid 8-16th for 20%

gizmo said:   
There are so many of us that miss him being around! Obviously, both of you bring tremendous value to FW but I really wish he didn't get "bagged" on this. It makes me sad, especially after I was so happy to see him post again



Well said.I missed uafgrad too. And also missed old Kohls time. One time we were posting on third-party forum for Kohls deals. Glad to see him back.

*edit double post

imjustaqtpi said:   apple20 valid 8-16th for 20%
Is there an in store pass for this one?

Do we have early birds and nite owls as well?

gizmo said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
discusbabe said:   Just got the flyer in the mail - earn 10 Kohls cash for each 50 spent


Kohls CASH
Earn FULL OVER LAP

11/8-16

REDEMPTION PERIOD 11/17-27



And the edit on the post above to remove the yucky comment, was hopefully because you felt a little bad about posting it.


yes, I do. I realize UAF contributes a great deal to the Kohls deals/threads, etc. I hope we can just call a truce and start over fresh, and if it helps,I apologize for my snarkiness to uafgradin this thread. Peace out.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
gizmo said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
discusbabe said:   Just got the flyer in the mail - earn 10 Kohls cash for each 50 spent


Kohls CASH
Earn FULL OVER LAP

11/8-16

REDEMPTION PERIOD 11/17-27



And the edit on the post above to remove the yucky comment, was hopefully because you felt a little bad about posting it.


yes, I do. I realize UAF contributes a great deal to the Kohls deals/threads, etc. I hope we can just call a truce and start over fresh, and if it helps,I apologize for my snarkiness to uafgradin this thread. Peace out.


Thanks for taking responsibility for that "yucky comment" and apologizing for it... green for you. As a lurker who subscribed to this thread, I was taken aback by your comment about the OP. All of the back and forth discussion about it prompted me the send the OP a private message essentially saying that I hope it didn't discourage him/her from posting in the future. I know my participation in FW over the past months has decreased significantly because of a glut of mean/rude/snarky/out of line replies to my posts or posts by other members. And this hasn't been the first time over the years that an unusually hostile environment on these forums prompted be to withdraw for a while. It's not worth it for your peace of mind in general, but especially not when you take a significant portion of your uncompensated personal time to find, compose, and monitor deals/update with additional details to help the community out and get verbally attacked in return. It may feel good in the moment but negatively impacts not just the OP, but other posters and lurkers as well. It is also a significant reason I don't frequent SD. All of this is not to continue the debate, but primarily to point out that in all the years that I've been on FW, this the first time that I have EVER seen anyone acknowledge and apologize for a lapse in courtesy, so kudos to you MISTERCHEAP, and I too hope that the rest of the discussion here can stay on topic/focus on the deals.

I don't have a scan but in the mail I got a 15% off coupon (no Kohl's charge required) for the same period. As a separate mailing I got a $10 promo card that specifically says it can be combined with the other card. And finally, from a new Kohls Reward promotion I got double credits on a recent purchase and have another $10 back. So a free $20 and then 15% off the rest, and then Kohls cash on every $50 spent afterwards. Not to mention Cash Back on the credit card I use which makes it quadruple discounts. The only way to shop.

Now onto another question, do they ever have promotions for Kohls charge signups? Because I see enough member discounts that i'm willing to take the small credit hit on it but do they ever offer any extra incentive to sign up? The only other 'store' card I have is a Target card, which is 5% off all purchases, but there was no promo on that sign up either.

pitflyer said:   I don't have a scan but in the mail I got a 15% off coupon (no Kohl's charge required) for the same period. As a separate mailing I got a $10 promo card that specifically says it can be combined with the other card. And finally, from a new Kohls Reward promotion I got double credits on a recent purchase and have another $10 back. So a free $20 and then 15% off the rest, and then Kohls cash on every $50 spent afterwards. Not to mention Cash Back on the credit card I use which makes it quadruple discounts. The only way to shop.

Now onto another question, do they ever have promotions for Kohls charge signups? Because I see enough member discounts that i'm willing to take the small credit hit on it but do they ever offer any extra incentive to sign up? The only other 'store' card I have is a Target card, which is 5% off all purchases, but there was no promo on that sign up either.



Best promo I've seen to sign up in store was 20% off your purchases that day. I don't recall seeing any such kind of promo for signing up online/saving online the same day.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
pitflyer said:   I don't have a scan but in the mail I got a 15% off coupon (no Kohl's charge required) for the same period. As a separate mailing I got a $10 promo card that specifically says it can be combined with the other card. And finally, from a new Kohls Reward promotion I got double credits on a recent purchase and have another $10 back. So a free $20 and then 15% off the rest, and then Kohls cash on every $50 spent afterwards. Not to mention Cash Back on the credit card I use which makes it quadruple discounts. The only way to shop.

Now onto another question, do they ever have promotions for Kohls charge signups? Because I see enough member discounts that i'm willing to take the small credit hit on it but do they ever offer any extra incentive to sign up? The only other 'store' card I have is a Target card, which is 5% off all purchases, but there was no promo on that sign up either.



Best promo I've seen to sign up in store was 20% off your purchases that day. I don't recall seeing any such kind of promo for signing up online/saving online the same day.


And it's pretty pointless, since the best offer is always the 30% anyway (and they won't stack your "new" 20% with 30% - so basically, if you shop there, get the card.

pitflyer said:   . And finally, from a new Kohls Reward promotion I got double credits on a recent purchase and have another $10 back. So a free $20 and then 15% off the rest, and then Kohls cash on every $50 spent afterwards.

as pitflyer mentioned, check if the rewards are available in your area (not here yet )

Get a $5 reward for every $100 spent​
https://kohlsrewards.com/CP/k_enroll_eligibility.aspx

Skipping 52 Messages...
MeemsOR said:   I have seen the Kohls Black Friday 2013 ad w/ $15 Kohls Cash for each $50 spent & free shipping with $50 purchase (awesome!)....any word or news of % off on this day or weekend as well???

see the Quick Summary in theofficial kohls threadfor current info



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014