• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NAM - Santoku mdash Order Page
Disclaimer

Ultimate Santoku Knife
Disclaimer

Get The Ultimate Santoku Knife Just The Cost of $3.00 For Shipping at OrderSafely.com

https://www.order-safely.com/namgcon/santoku_ckf014_0413_mp/   

Member Summary

Ultimate Santoku Knife
Thanks Ayla
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks like a great deal I just can't pass up, thanks OP

It does sound great, but I'm lazy and don't want to take the time to enroll in their program. Just read the fine print. I stopped short of reading the whole thing once I saw that they will send you a knife monthly at a cost of $80/mo. But still great deal!

why do we need a NEW knife every month? isn't the knife supposed to last for a long time? this is crazy promotion.

Thank you for your interest in the Santoku Knife
from the Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Collection.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order.

Please call us at 1-800-209-8397 if you have any questions.
????????????????

Never get a knife that doesn't say what kind of steel it's made from.

3 dollars shipping, knife is prolly worth 2 tops.

Thank you for your interest in the Santoku Knifefrom the Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Collection.Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order.Please call us at 1-800-209-8397 if you have any questions.Thank you again for your interest and understanding.They tell you to call...........on hold for 15 minutesThis is a sham...they want U to buy other stuff, if you don'tagree to then you don't get the knife

Called number given and have been on hold for twenty
minutes

[B]Got through on the phone after you get your knife...YOU WILL GET A NEW KNIFE EVERY MONTH AND THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD INDEFINATELYTHIS IS A SHAM....read the fine print before you post that this is such a great deal...its no great deal

I am glad that you got all of that off your mind.  I am sorry, but it looked like a good deal, I have made it that this post closes soon.

Looks nice & cheap price but I do not need any knifes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014