• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Do a search for 'starbucks' at Groupon.com, and this offer should turn up.

Earlier, there was an invitation-only offer for a Starbucks card.  Now it is available in most or all cities, open to all.

CashBack here (3%), or at discovercard.com (5% for me).  Personally, I would link through here - supports this site, and the difference is only $0.10.

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

starbucks
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In 4 1
Love this deal

leucky (Nov. 07, 2013 @ 8:30p) |

must be dead now

lynxis7086 (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 1:22p) |

OP here - right you are, thank you for the reminder.  I expired the deal.

BenDB (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 5:25p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks BenDB, I tried it yesterday and was not able to purchase, but it worked just now for me!

LINK

Discover is only at 5% (at least on my Open Road card).

In the past, with these national deals, it has sold out in some 'cities' before others. So if the link in the member summary no longer works (thanks Logician1313), you might be able to find it by going to your local city, and searching for starbucks.

calwatch said:   Discover is only at 5% (at least on my Open Road card).
  I checked, and it is at 5% for me too.  Updated the OP; thank you.

Good find, thanks!

In for one. Thanks OP!

ty op in41

Wow they make me enter a credit card even though im using Groupon bucks

Is there a limit of 1?

satishny said:   Is there a limit of 1?
  Yes.

I guess the usual work around with giving one as a "gift" doesn't work with this one.

Worked without any issues - thanks!

in for 4? Thanks OP

Worked!

Searched Fort Lauderdale for Starbucks. Worked like a charm. Thanks.

Was one of the lucky ones for the invite only deal yesterday, and I was able to get in on this deal today! Heads up to everyone that bought it yesterday.

Can someone tell me how I transfer the $10 to my Starbucks card. Newb at this eCard stuff. Thanks

I did it all online. Groupon will give you a code and a website to activate. Then you get a Starbucks ecard number and PIN. Then I logged onto my Starbucks account and added the $10 from ecard to my balance. Very easy

corpse101 said:   Was one of the lucky ones for the invite only deal yesterday, and I was able to get in on this deal today! Heads up to everyone that bought it yesterday.
  Thanks for the heads up - got 2.

warwickuk said:   I did it all online. Groupon will give you a code and a website to activate. Then you get a Starbucks ecard number and PIN. Then I logged onto my Starbucks account and added the $10 from ecard to my balance. Very easy
Thanks I will give it a whirl.  LOL I think I have $25 (soon $35) on the Starbucks card and its all been free.  Rarely even go there, make my own coffee every day.  Figure I'll use it when we're on vacation or similar.

People do love the S'bucks deals.  This one beats the iPad trade in where people are making $100s.  But that is more limited I suppose.  Green for OP and you.

Can this be paid for with a starbucks gc?

Green OP - thanks!

zjts said:   Can this be paid for with a starbucks gc?

No, this is a Groupon deal.

N41, thanks!

Got one. Thanks.

Hmm, looks like Groupon is getting better at multiple orders via multiple accounts? I get this error on my second run-through:

Sorry, we are unable to process your order at this time. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.

Anyone know a way around?

grabbed one. thanks.

Thank you, BenDB, I got one!

SUPER! Just picked one up.  Thanks!

Thanks, OP. In 4 1, but wouldn't let me buy again from another city.

How do I buy this? I don't see any link just Starbucks cups picture?

thanks!  Got mine!

Thanks op! THIS IS AWESOME!

Bought one and used it, not a regular Starbucks customer so I gotta say...

The 50% off SHOULD be the regular prices. I didn't really feel like I got a good deal; this placed is overpriced as hell. The reason I usually avoid it.

Just grabbed one for dd who is a SB addict. Me, I hate everything they sell; even their hot chocolate sucks. To each his own. Thanks OP.

I thought I'd pass along that it is easy to transfer the $10 to your physical Starbucks card.

When you activate the Groupon it gives you two choices, "print my eGift" or "Transfer to my Starbucks Card". Select the transfer option, sign in to your Starbucks account, follow instructions to "Transfer Funds", enter the card number and security code that you were just given and voila the $10 is on your main card.

I may not have a smart phone to flash at my Starbucks but I do have a computer and an account at Starbucks.com. as I bet so do many others.

thanks OP

Thanks! Chase Freedom Ultimate Rewards has 4% back on Groupon...

Skipping 40 Messages...
lynxis7086 said:   must be dead now
  OP here - right you are, thank you for the reminder.  I expired the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014