• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Disney Infinity Starter kit xbox 360 @ WalMart.com for $18.03

many others including GTA 5, Madden 25 same price.

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Starter kit xbox
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same here.

biglittle (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 8:15p) |

WalMart canceled my order before I got to the store. Here is the email I received from them:

Dear Customer, 

Last night an... (more)

handsgo (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 8:23p) |

Fire sale ended price back up to $59.95.

bigotico (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 9:33p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find, in for gta 5 and disney infinity for 40$, local store pick up.
thx.

Thank you OP got 2 pack

Weird, this happened a few weeks back for $12.96 (Disney Infinity Starter Pack) online but regular $60-70 price in-store, dunno what's up with WalMart's site lately.... lots of mispricing.

GOT IT! Thank you so much! This was a big one on my son's list. I got a great deal on it!

In for 3 Starter Packs for Wii with Free Shipping. Thanks OP!

I just did this deal. Why is it expired?

Here's the link to the Wii pack:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Starter-Kit-Wii/227264...

In for this and Pokemon X. Thanks OP!

Anyone actually go to the store and pick theirs up yet?

Just bought another one and received my confirmation to pickup today.

XBox is sold out, PS3 says in stock but when I click on it shows unavailable. Wii says available so I added it to my shopping cart but when I tried to check out it switched to unavailable. Urgggg my kid really wants one of these for Xmas too.

Ordered this and a few more! Good Christmas presents for the kiddos!  Hopefully no issues when I go to the store to pick up.

Dead. Seems like they made them all unavailable online now. So can't do in store pickup with the messed up price either.

Just got my pick up notice for the Wii version. headed out now to pick up before they change their minds.

Broot said:   Disney Infinity Starter kit xbox 360 @ WalMart.com for $18.03

Just picked it up from WalMart. It worked!!!

WalMart's site seems to be having issues the last hour or so.... Just says "under maintenance" and nothing works.

I got a cancellation email for some items in my order. No Battlefield 4 & no Madden 25. I am going to pick up Diablo 3. Still no store confirmation on GTA5 which suggests I am not getting it.

Target is honoring the price. Got the Wii, PS3, andXbox for $18.03 each

ToysRus honored it too, although their eyes were big and they were quite surprised at the price. I wasn't sure they would honor it or not.

I wasn't greedy. Just got one PS3 version for my 8-year old for Christmas.

However, it looks dead now. WalMart prices back up to $60.

Did you take a print out of the webpage or your order confirmation or what to get them to price match?

Target just pulled up the price themselves on their iPad. They honored it (after a 45 min wait) for myself and the other two people asking then immediately pulled all the other ones off the shelf. Someone else had bought Xbox games for $18 including Grand theft Auto 5!!!! Target will honor as long as it's not a Black Friday deal, door buster, or clearance price. I got my Xmas shopping done for the nieces and nephews. So happy.

Rats, missed this one.

Mine just got cancelled, but the gave me a $10
E-gift card.

Same here.

WalMart canceled my order before I got to the store. Here is the email I received from them:

Dear Customer, 

Last night and this morning we experienced a technical error that caused many items to show incorrect pricing. We are working to quickly resolve the issue. Unfortunately, given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we have canceled your order. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be sending you an email with a $10 e-gift card (one per customer) within the next 5 days. We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting WalMart.com again soon. 

Sincerely, 
Your WalMart.com Customer Service Team 

bigotico said:   
Broot said:   Disney Infinity Starter kit xbox 360 @ WalMart.com for $18.03

Just picked it up from WalMart. It worked!!!

Fire sale ended price back up to $59.95.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014