• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Home Depot light recycling is back. Valid from 11/7 - 11/17

Fine print here:

*Valid 11/7/2013 through 11/17/2013 and redeemable for a $3 Off Home Accent Holiday LED Lights, $4 Off Martha Stewart Living LED and GE LED Lights, or $5 Off Eco Smart LED and Lightshow Lights. Valid only on single receipt in-store purchase of LED lights. Receive the discount for each string recycled (limit 5 discounts per customer). Available at participating continental U.S, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, P.R. and U.S.V.I The Home Depot stores. Offer not valid on (a) prior purchases or (b) purchases from any The Home Depot affiliate store. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, promotion or special incentive program or used as payment on any The Home Depot credit account. No credit if offer refused. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. Present to cashier at time of purchase to receive your discount. Void if sold, copied or transferred and where prohibited.

Link

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

home depot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there direct link to this offer? Just in case...

Sofiya said:   Is there direct link to this offer? Just in case...
Link added in OP ...

Great!!!! Thank you!!!

time to trade this in
Disclaimer
I'm in!

Oh, this is nice. Does Home Depot sell any light strings resembling the Resto. Hardware "starry string" super mini LED bulbs embedded in the wire?

Excellent! I go to Goodwill and get the light strings that don't work, usually $1 for 2-3. : ) Thanks OP.

Thanks for the post.Some of these LED strings are really awesome. Light on the environment and light on the purse too.

Anyone know if they'll take Halloween string lights for trade-in? Some Home Depot stores still have Halloween string lights for $1.24. Buy and trade in?

Unlikely that it would work this way (but it is a possible reading of the terms):

It says you get the discount for each string recycled ... but does not indicate that the discounts have to be used for separate strings. One might (unlikely) be able to bring in 5 strings and get $25 off one of the Eco Smart sets.

VoodooJC said:   Anyone know if they'll take Halloween string lights for trade-in? Some Home Depot stores still have Halloween string lights for $1.24. Buy and trade in?
They will take Halloween lights for trade-in. As far as new light strings being Halloween lights on clearance, I would say it is going to be YMMV depending upon if discount is done manually or code into system. If you are going to try, make sure you buy some other stuff also so if you have overage, it is not obvious

Can you wait and use the coupon when the new light sets are on sale? or is it off of list price?

tracfancier said:   Can you wait and use the coupon when the new light sets are on sale? or is it off of list price?
Valid from 11/7 - 11/17 so if lights go on sale between these dates, you can get discount on sale prices.

Thanks OP. I took 5 Strands in to buy 2 sets that were $27 each. The coupon that they had at the register only would take $5 off each set I was buying. The manager came over and we read the fine print and she agreed that it should be a $25 discount and manually entered the $15 discount. I already had 3 sets plus I got two used sets at Salvation Army for 76 Each

I Also noticed CVS has buy one get one free 50 light strands for $3.49

Thanks OP. Brought in 5 string of old lights to service counter and the rep gave me a voucher to use at check out. Bought 5 GE LED miniature lights and received $4 off each box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014