Thanks TonyDls
Disclaimer

10 off 25 coupon image
Thanks naidugastic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 4:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Working now. Thanks.

Since when is $10/$25 over 40%? If anything, it is less than that because one is likely to spend more than exactly $25 before applying the coupon.

aarzi said:   Since when is $10/$25 over 40%? If anything, it is less than that because one is likely to spend more than exactly $25 before applying the coupon.

just say thanks and move on...

Thanks! Moving on ....

aarzi said:   Since when is $10/$25 over 40%? If anything, it is less than that because one is likely to spend more than exactly $25 before applying the coupon.
 Exactly.  It should be Up to 40% off.  

This is good in combination with the Bodum Clearance if your store hasn't been cleaned out yet. Herald Square was barely touched on Tues night and it was marked 70% off, yesterday this coupon came out and they marked everything 80% off, and by closing time it was almost empty (except for appliances on which this coupon doesn't seem to work).

I got one in the mail but their racks don't have anything exciting since the past 2-3 years. Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack are just starting to get a few good things in now though. I got a couple nautica polos yesterday at Marshalls... at JCP I was finding some fairly decent designer brands I never heard of on their sale rack. Their regularly priced stuff is sparse for me. It'd be cool if there was another rack closer to where I'm at..or even a marshalls for that matter. Off 5th would be pushing it.

Thanks! I hit up the Bodum clearance today (marked 80% off.) There was a fair amount left, but it was getting picked over. Everyone. . .and I mean EVERYONE in that section was doing the math in their head so they could use the coupon too. Most combos I wanted added up to a few pennies under $25. I finally found a combo I wanted for $27.xx.

Thanks OP

Thanks!

coupon isn't working! help!

Anyone with a pdf of the coupon?

aarzi said:   Anyone with a pdf of the coupon?

I have attached the PDF coupon to summary. I have tried adding twice but something is going on. It appears and disappers within few seconds. Looks like moderators or automated process is deleting the pdf.

JCP seems to have a lot of good deals going on right now. Managers apparently are putting things on unadvertised clearance, especially in the home section. Adding the coupon makes for an even better deal. This should be on the front page in my opinion.

Typical American math? Anyway, thanks and moving on...to the store now.

Had a good experience with a JC employee yesterday. My items totaled $24.92. The rep suggested rescanning an item and adding 8 cents to it. Worked like a charm.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014