• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

24 Red Roses @ ProFlowers - $14.99 after Coupon
was $39.99
Shipping adds $12.99

Coupons
DEAL25 - 25% off

Flowers may be sent without vase or with vase of your choice.
Vases begin at $6.99.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

ProFlowers
See ProFlowers discounts that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

proflowers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Since you MUST pay shipping to get these, can you change the title to a more accurate '$27.99 Flowers Shipped'

Looked like a great deal, but 12.99 for shipping? Is there any free shipping code for them?

For Discover members,
-ShopDiscover 20%CB
-5%CB for online shopping
-Free vassel

FreeShipping.com has a rebate promotion for shipping
Look for the shipping option at check out.

Added FreeShipping.com's rebate promotion to deal!

Be careful a lot of these flower sites do not let you double dip on these discounts!

For instance I received an email coupon (through FTD I believe?) and shopped through FW but they wouldn't let me get both discounts.

Amazing how quickly $19.99 becomes $44.85.

Not a good deal at all! Shipping kills it but our local Kroger has much better deal on Roses from time to time. Not to mention the vase is extra? a cheap vase should come with for free.

And out come all the complainers, most of whom never post deals themselves

freeshipping.com will only offer up to $10 rebate :/

not seeing forest for trees...how does $39.99 - 25% off = $14.99?

I try purchasing this deal with the deal25 code and after shipping it comes out to $48.02. what happend to $14.99?!

Clearly nobody here has ever ordered flowers online before.  Welcome to the world of shipping rape.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.