DriveClub 

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon (2.73kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Actual deal starts Tuesday. There's already a topic for it, but here's the link for people following this topic:

http://w... (more)

Murrow (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 4:27p) |

Right now I see the following delayed deliveries on AC4 and Killzone:

Knack: delivered on Nov 14th (guaranteed)
Assassin's... (more)

ShamelesslyThrifty (Nov. 12, 2013 @ 11:33a) |

Still a good deal, but the delayed shipping killed it for me.

BB said they will not honor price match, since it is a 'bun... (more)

bellini13 (Nov. 12, 2013 @ 12:52p) |

• Also categorized in:

Nice to have options on Sunday. I will definitely pick this up!

Question is when will you get said 3 games. They don't come out until Tuesday (except COD: Ghosts) which I already have now.

Would you even have the 3 by Friday to play them?  Two day prime shipping maybe?

The titles should arrive on Tuesday if they process your order in time and you have prime.  I received Ghosts on Tuesday by the time I got home from work and I do not have prime.

There had been reports that games and accessories will be or have been sold or shipping early from retailers to ease the mad rush come launch day.

Good deal, especially for those of us who have the $10 credit from the cancelled Watchdogs bundle. But no NBA 2K14 included?

good deal

For those that like the first 5 games, but not any of the free ones, don't forget about "Amazon Trade In". The free games will probably be worth about $20-$30 right after they come out. Whatever they give you will be money saved on the two games you did care about.

I have two systems preordered, thinking about cancelling out but we'll see. Just gotta find time to list on eBay and my schedule is packed. I don't see any games that I want to play on it is the thing. I had 3 preorders and just cancelled one at GameStop the other day.

rendition said:   I have two systems preordered, thinking about cancelling out but we'll see. Just gotta find time to list on eBay and my schedule is packed. I don't see any games that I want to play on it is the thing. I had 3 preorders and just cancelled one at GameStop the other day.
  Be careful about your timing on eBay. They are only allowing one listing every 30 days for non business customers for the ps4 and xbox one. I had someone back out of my preorder for one and they refused to let me relist it through the system. I did get a rep to release it but I think I'm going to wait until after Black Friday.

Just like this one: FIFA 14

A great deal, thanks.

mrlddst said:   The titles should arrive on Tuesday if they process your order in time and you have prime.  I received Ghosts on Tuesday by the time I got home from work and I do not have prime.

I don't believe this is accurate though.  The reason: the release dates for all the above titles is NOT Tuesday (12th).  A few yes, but if you look most are Friday.

Need for Speed-Nov 15
Knack-Nov 15
Killzone-Nov 15
Drive Club-Nov 22

I mean overall it's still an unbelievable deal.  I'm guessing you'd just get the game release day?  So, in other words, if you're getting a midnight release PS4 and relying on this, you'd better pick at least one game from the list that comes out Tuesday, or else you'll be waiting for a UPS truck all day Friday with a PS4 sitting and no games to play most of the day.  OR, you may chat or call in to Amazon to see how this ships.  If you buy a game that comes out Tuesday will you get it in one shipping order, THEN if you get 2 others that are released Friday will that come in another shipping order?  This seems picky or that I'm tearing this deal apart, when I'm just trying to figure out EXACTLY how it works.  Most may not even care b/c it's buy 2 get 1 free.

No NBA2K14? WTH!

Killzone, knack, driveclub = GHEY

Thumbs down. And may god have mercy on your soul.

Target has this deal as well, and they also sent out a $10 off $100 coupon in the mail, it's glued to the back of the Holiday book they sent out.

I wonder when Amazon will post this online?  Its past midnight eastern time.

Apparently reading up on this some reps say it'll happen some say not going to. Who knows unfortunately

They just told me they won't be price matching the deal via live chat. :/

Anybody heard anything else? Target is not honoring this deal until Tuesday. I have been on the phone with them all morning.

mrlddst said:   Anybody heard anything else? Target is not honoring this deal until Tuesday. I have been on the phone with them all morning.

I figured as much and basically stated this.  This deal can't begin today as there's simply only one game to buy.  If you go Tuesday, expect a small selection as well.

why is this deal so green when it's not even real.

It actually just needs locked since, as you stated, it's not even a deal and was either false information or a deal unavailable in America (heard this may have been a deal overseas or in Canada only).

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR Amazon ORDERS JUST YET!

Update for you guys. This deal from Amazon is true. I ordered and received COD Ghosts for the PS4 last week. Today I got an email with a discount code from Amazon for a buy 2 get one free. Since I already bought ghosts. I added the other 2 games I wanted to my Amazon account. Applied the code and it works. So now I have COD, Assassins Creed and Need for Speed Rivals for the price of 2!

Just got a code for a free game out of the blue. I'd pre-ordered NFS and LEGO.

Free game is for one of these.
Killzone
Knack
COD
Assasin's Creed
Battlefield
Maden
NFS
NBA
FIFA
Just Dance
LEGO Marvel
Skylanders Swap Force
injustice
Angry Birds

megachacker said:   It actually just needs locked since, as you stated, it's not even a deal and was either false information or a deal unavailable in America (heard this may have been a deal overseas or in Canada only).

It's not the registers that are stopping them.  I watched a couple b2g1f deals on PS4 being sold while in Target today.  They only had about 4 of the games though. 

gtplayer said:   
megachacker said:   It actually just needs locked since, as you stated, it's not even a deal and was either false information or a deal unavailable in America (heard this may have been a deal overseas or in Canada only).

It's not the registers that are stopping them.  I watched a couple b2g1f deals on PS4 being sold while in Target today.  They only had about 4 of the games though. 

That's weird. According to company release dates, the single only game available now is COD: Ghosts.  All other releases say Nov 12th, 15th (or later).  Regardless, I got the email from Amazon just now too---so I'll go that route.

Actual deal starts Tuesday. There's already a topic for it, but here's the link for people following this topic:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321&p...

Right now I see the following delayed deliveries on AC4 and Killzone:

Knack: delivered on Nov 14th (guaranteed)
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: delivered on Nov 18th (estimated)
Killzone: Shadow Fall: delivered on Nov 19th (estimated)

Not seeming so hot now...  especially if I can get these at Target on their B2G1 deal.

Still a good deal, but the delayed shipping killed it for me.

BB said they will not honor price match, since it is a 'bundle' deal, meaning 2 for 1, and not an actual stated price. Target's Ad said Killzone will not be released until Friday, but the clerk at the store had them under the desk and tried to ring it up today and it allowed it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014