• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Campaigns | Dell
Disclaimer

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$75 promo GC for $400 GC purchase 11/08-12/10 Dell.com
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Still going on in case you want to prepare for CM

Reots (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 12:15p) |

Says deal sold out today.

blair222 (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 11:23a) |

edi:NM sold out

Reots (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 4:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

seriously? this will go on for 2 months?

deshwasi said:   seriously? this will go on for 2 months?
  Mikey D is in da house. One cupcake per employee, not a single one more.

Catalog I got says those dates. I'm assuming it activates at midnight but it could be later in the day.

edit: apparently they nerfed it to 1 month

Posted a scan of what I received.

potential to stack with amex $50 credit on $600 through www.dell.com    thru 11/15. Listed on amex site under "my offers," got it on my business platinum.

OFFER DETAILS

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $599 or more online at www.dell.com   or by phone at 877-717-3355 by 11/15/13.

I was thinking about this also, but giftcards sold by cashstar, I doubt you will get $50

Yeah, the link forwards to cashstar.com. Still good for Discover online 5% though

SpasticCracka said:   potential to stack with amex $50 credit on $600 through www.dell.com     thru 11/15. Listed on amex site under "my offers," got it on my business platinum.

OFFER DETAILS

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $599 or more online at www.dell.com    or by phone at 877-717-3355 by 11/15/13.

I think I have the same offer.   Is yours also available for Dell Business only?

nah, the link was to Dell business in the catalog I received. I don't think the Dell gc's care what Dell site they are used on.

Do they actually send you an expiration date and card identification number with these eGift Cards? Because when you try to check out and try to pay for a product on Dell.com with eGift Card, it asks for card expiration date and card identification number. And if the Dell.com checkout page for the product you are trying to buy asks for card expiration date and card identification number, how are you supposed to checkout with these eGift Cards if the eGift Cards don't come with the card expiration date and card identification number in the first place over email.

I think they pretty much process as a one time coupon as they can't be merged with regular GCs; though you can use a GC and a promo gc in the same transaction you are restricted to 3 forms of payment on any Dell phone order, which includes unique discount codes and credit cards. Just make sure to use up any promo GC balance first before using the normal GC, which has no exp date

thanks

Promotion Terms and Details
For every $400 worth of Dell eGift Card(s), the purchaser receives a $75 Dell Promotional eGift Card.
Dell eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10-$500.
To consolidate Dell purchased eGift Cards visit www.dell.com/giftcards.
Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card.
Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
Offer eligible from November 8th to December 10th, 2013.
eGift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.
Please see additional terms and conditions at http://dell.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions/.

Anyone know how quickly they send you the egift card? Is it instant or does it take a few hours? Just thinking if PS4s come in stock it would be a nice way of getting a game or extra controller basically for free.

LiquidSilver said:   Anyone know how quickly they send you the egift card? Is it instant or does it take a few hours? Just thinking if PS4s come in stock it would be a nice way of getting a game or extra controller basically for free.
  Mine came instantly.

I was hoping to combo this with the $499 Nikon D3200 for black Friday...

Haven't done a Dell GC purchase before... would this work??  To combo the GC and eGC together in one purchase?
Would they arrive prior to BF this year??  Can you buy these with Discover Portal and get even more off??

What I've read above seems to indicate yes, but just wanted to double check with others more experienced with these
GC deals before I pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance for any responses...

Zedok said:   I was hoping to combo this with the $499 Nikon D3200 for black Friday...

Haven't done a Dell GC purchase before... would this work??  To combo the GC and eGC together in one purchase?
Would they arrive prior to BF this year??  Can you buy these with Discover Portal and get even more off??

What I've read above seems to indicate yes, but just wanted to double check with others more experienced with these
GC deals before I pull the trigger.

Thanks in advance for any responses...

Both gift cards arrive instantly.  

You can only use one GC if you go through ShopDiscover since you have to contact Dell over phone/chat in order to use more than one GC.

Yeah this promo won't qualify you for most shopping portal discounts other than say FatCash

Still going on in case you want to prepare for CM

Says deal sold out today.

edi:NM sold out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014