Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB Tablet $299 @ Dell.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell.com has the Venue 8 Pro 64GB for only $299. This is better than Amazon by ~$50, and is has more memory than the Microcenter deal. I've never used this tablet, but the reviews are great.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/dell-venue-8-pro/pd?oc=fndnv8p02h&model_id=dell-venue-8-pro 

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Venue 8 Pro 64 GB
Thanks Ank329
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

that looks very nice!! thx op!!!!!!

you would think usb 3.0 would be standard by now though!
My 4000th post YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very well built tablet, and the performance is great. If 8" tablet is what you need, then take it. I'd personally wait for the 11" version.

Thanks OP. I was thinking about ordering the 32GB - in for a 64 at the same price

CardinalDeal said:   very well built tablet, and the performance is great. If 8" tablet is what you need, then take it. I'd personally wait for the 11" version.
  wait for the 11"
"that's what she said"
Sorry I had to say it !!!!

cyberpitstop said:   
CardinalDeal said:   very well built tablet, and the performance is great. If 8" tablet is what you need, then take it. I'd personally wait for the 11" version.
  wait for the 11"
"that's what she said"
Sorry I had to say it !!!!

  ...I think at this point we all now understand how you got to 4000 posts!!! 

Good price

The MicroCenter deal is for the 32GB version for $259.99

I wondering if I should wait for the Venue 11 Pro since:
- The processor is at least 30% faster
- It has more memory bandwidth
- It has micro-HDMI port
- It has USB 3.0
- The screen resolution is 1080p


However, it is:
- 0.8 lbs heavier
- $200 more expensive

Amazon selling for $327.24 (Link)

I cancelled my order from Dell and placed one with Amazon instead. On another note, during my cancellation call with Dell they offered me an additional $30 off.

jacobsze said:   Amazon selling for $327.24 (Link )

I cancelled my order from Dell and placed one with Amazon instead. On another note, during my cancellation call with Dell they offered me an additional $30 off.

  Just curious

Why would you rather pay more via Amazon?

This is so much better than iPad.

AWesome deal!! Thanks for sharing!!

xpolarx said:   
jacobsze said:   Amazon selling for $327.24 (Link  )

I cancelled my order from Dell and placed one with Amazon instead. On another note, during my cancellation call with Dell they offered me an additional $30 off.

  Just curious

Why would you rather pay more via Amazon?

  Might be cheaper to buy on Amazon vs Dell due to taxes?

Ank329 said:   
xpolarx said:   
jacobsze said:   Amazon selling for $327.24 (Link   )

I cancelled my order from Dell and placed one with Amazon instead. On another note, during my cancellation call with Dell they offered me an additional $30 off.

  Just curious

Why would you rather pay more via Amazon?

  Might be cheaper to buy on Amazon vs Dell due to taxes?

  They offered to take additional $30 off.

I haven't heard of any state charging 20% in sales taxes

Alternatively, you can get another 10% off via ShopDiscover (Excluding the extra 5% back for the 4th quarter)

Looks like the price went back to $349

$349. WTF? You can get an ipad mini 2 for $399.

bopc1996 said:   $349. WTF? You can get an ipad mini 2 for $399.
 

  Not many people even want to buy Venue pro. You can see these selling for $100 after a year...

bopc1996 said:   $349. WTF? You can get an ipad mini 2 for $399.
  Actually the 64GB version goes for $499

What do you mean by WTF?

The price is now $349.99 for the 64GB model. The 32GB sells for $299.99

Looks like the price went up by $50.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014