Member Summary

meijer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Meijer Black Friday Ad
Thanks Ayla
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for OP but red for meijer. Not very impressed. Maybe more to come? I seem to remember them doing a separate "Santa Bucks" insert or something the last couple years.

Is there a limit of ipads? Do you only get $100 off next order for one Ipad or would you get multiple $100 coupons printed if you buy 2. Last year they had similar $100 off Ipad 2, anybody bought last year to confirm. Don't see any fine print stating limit 1 but who knows.

lszyjka said:   Is there a limit of ipads? Do you only get $100 off next order for one Ipad or would you get multiple $100 coupons printed if you buy 2. Last year they had similar $100 off Ipad 2, anybody bought last year to confirm. Don't see any fine print stating limit 1 but who knows.

I bought 2 last year and got the coupon for each one so you should be fine.  

Meijers.. my first ever blackfriday store I went to shop almost 10 yrs ago out in windy weather.
Thanks for posting this. reminded me of great days.

Can someone please clarify the iPad deal for me?

Is it $379 for the new iPad Air 16GB for $379 + tax AND you receive a $100 gift cash towards future use at Mejier's? 

So the iPad cost is really $279 + tax? Yes or No?

Can someone please clarify this iPad deal for me?

Is it $379 for the new iPad Air 16GB AND you receive a $100 meijer's gift card for future use?
So the total cost is really $279 + tax? Yes or No?

IIRC from last year's iPad deal (and most similar meijer promos), you get a $100 coupon to use on your next purchase. It is NOT a giftcard. There will be an expiration date (probably Jan 2014).

I'm not certain, but the ad is advertising the ipad air AND the ipad 2 in the same pic...
My hunch is the 379 is for the ipad 2... + the 100 dollar gift card... because the ad says "from 379"...

I believe that is speaking of the ipad 2 price... I'm guessing the ipad air will probably be 479... like Target...
I was hoping for 379... but I highly doubt it...

This seems like a great deal even for an ipad 2

For those who went last year, were there a limited amount of Ipads, Like 10? Should I get there at 6am?

leucky said:   This seems like a great deal even for an ipad 2

For those who went last year, were there a limited amount of Ipads, Like 10? Should I get there at 6am?

meijer is 24 hours, open all day Thanksgiving. You will need to be there before 12am

But the sale doesn't start until 6am?

Has anyone ever done a buy before Black Friday and a return/buy on Black Friday?

So the iPAD Air will be $479 like Target but will come with a $100 gift card?

So, it's like getting it for $379? Or am I still misunderstanding the iPad Air deal?

Meijier Black Friday starts online at 12 AM ET...so roughly 14 minutes. At this time apparently a wide array of electronics, clothing and stocking stuffers will become marked down...how much, I don't know. I'm hoping to see some good TV deals, because right now Amazon is not quite what I expected.

Bookmark:
http://www.meijer.com/content/content.jsp?pageName=blackfriday&i... 

Black Friday Deals are now online...

Samsung UN40EH5300 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV Flat Screen TV - $398 REG - $729

http://www.meijer.com/s/samsung-un40eh5300-40-inch-1080p-smart-l...

+Free Shipping with Coupon Code "gobble50"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.