• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Many Different LEGO sets with Bonus egift cards at WalMart.com. About 40 sets or so.

LINK  search "LEGO Gift Card" if the link doesn't work.

Including some Star Wars, Chima, Ninjago, Superman, and City sets.

This is a great deal!

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

legos (20.42kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Probably the best deal: http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Elite-Clone-Troopers-an...  for $5 shipped to store.

EDIT: woops, never mind, it is only allowing ship to home.  However if you order multiple, you could get free shipping.

Got 5 of the clone troopers (maximum allowed per order) - Free shipping!

great deal! Thanks

Thumbs up, just stocked up for Xmas for the rugrats

I quickly compared 5 of these WalMart prices (minus gift card value) with what Amazon charges .. they were all within $1 of Amazon's price.

So, it appears that WalMart just jacked up their prices $10-20, then included a $10-20 gift card.

That not actually true at all. You may have found 1 set, but most of them are the same price. 

edit: I did find a few sets that were normally on sale were off sale for this promotion, but there are quite a few great deals. Example: LEGO 9496 Desert Skiff 24.97 with $10 gift card. Cheapest I've seen all year!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Desert-Skiff-Play-Set-with-10-Gift-Card/32291549   

I also just noticed that they are all "Gift Cards" now, not "eGift Cards"... I can understand that... They foiled my plan! Muhahahaha!

THANKS OP, I'm in for 15 sets and counting.. 

Yep, awesome deal ezwrighter! Definitely the best!

My nephew will love this!! Thanks for sharing!!

I maxed out the 5/order limit on a couple different sets, luckily i'm putting on my paypal account so my wife doesn't see...at least until 50 or so LEGO sets show up on the front door

Question, as I'm still fairly new to FW: if you link thru FW to make the purchase on WalMart, you get the additional 2% Cash Back from FW, right?

Thanks! Great deal.

Great deal. Thanks.

jimmystang said:   I maxed out the 5/order limit on a couple different sets, luckily i'm putting on my paypal account so my wife doesn't see...at least until 50 or so LEGO sets show up on the front door

Question, as I'm still fairly new to FW: if you link thru FW to make the purchase on WalMart, you get the additional 2% Cash Back from FW, right?

Yeppers

In for a couple. Thanks OP!

In 4 One used The $10 e gift card I got from WalMart for them cancelling my order and made $5.00 Sweet

jimmystang said:   I maxed out the 5/order limit on a couple different sets, luckily i'm putting on my paypal account so my wife doesn't see...at least until 50 or so LEGO sets show up on the front door

Yep, that's right. But, make sure you go through the correct link. You should see a small Fat Wallet loading window before the page loads that states the percentage of Cash Back you will receive. 

jimmystang said:   Many Different LEGO sets with Bonus egift cards at WalMart.com. About 40 sets or so.

LINK    search "LEGO Gift Card" if the link doesn't work.

Including some Star Wars, Chima, Ninjago, Superman, and City sets.

This is a great deal!

search "LEGO gift card"

Nice deal. Bought 3 items for $47 using site-to-store (cheaper than @ the store) and I am getting back a total of $20 in gift cards.

Thanx so much.

Thanks OP!  Also keep in mind that Discover has increased the CashBack for Wal-Mart to 5% along with the additional 5% for online ordering up to $1500 spending for the quarter.  Makes for an even better deal.

fatlovin said:   

Yeppers

You must use the shop now button on the merchant page.  Forum clicks are not eligible. for Cash Back.

is this deal still going on? - i am not seeing anything about gift card..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014