• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bon-Ton
Disclaimer
Here is the new promotion from BONTON.COM. You may like some of the coats availble

Promotion code: ZCOATSNOV13, ships free after $75.00 valid through 14th Nov'2013.

Link: BONTON  

Good Luck.. Don't forget FAT CASH..

Bon-Ton Stores
See Bon-Ton Stores promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bonton
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Bon-Ton Stores Coupons:
    FREESHIP
    Free shipping on any order (expires 9/2/14 2:59am)
    FREESHIP
    Free shipping on any order (expires 9/2/14 2:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any of the big name brand coats (at least for women) are "Coupons Excluded"...

Nothing is excluded you already have upto 40% off and use $50 off coupon over it.

Tried it on $249 Jones New York coat and i get "Minimum purchase for this promo code is not met, or some items do not qualify."
hmmm....
Looks like the coupon is applicable to only few selected items.  Any "incredible value" or "bonus buy" are excluded as well as some brands.

I hate bonton's website and how they don't distinguish between men and women's items. While it's not a big deal most times, there are instances when it is and it's cost bonton a lot of business from me.

I waste more time on that website, because it rarely lets me complete an order. I've called and tried to order by phone, but the CSR's can't do it, either. Their website is just awful.

This store always disappoints me. The selected coats shown are largely "bonus buys," which are expressly excluded from the promo. The last time one of their codes didn't work (even though it should have per the fine print), I emailed the store, but never got a response. Bonton does not deliver on its "great" sales.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014