Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Merrell Men's Waterproof Moab Hiker Shoe
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free ship to store if you have a Cabela's nearby. Also, if you need more things from Cabela's now, they have a signup on their homepage to get a coupon for $20 off $150 purchase (exp 11/12).

Dang...they only go up to size 14 Nice looking shoe if they had them in my size.

Free shipping (no minimum/Visa required) and 2% Cash Back: http://www.fatwallet.com/Cabelas-coupons/

Great shoes. Comfy, light and waterproof. I wish I only paid this price when I bought them.

-Svence

Thanks for that free shipping code. Most excellent!

I take it back. That code expired 2 days ago.

One of the first reviews says they're not waterproof at all.

Awesome deal, just saved roughly $200 on three pairs of shoes that I would have bought anyway over the next five or six years. I have a pair of these that I bought a year ago, still in perfect condition, sitting right next to me

Shamus375PA said:   Free shipping (no minimum/Visa required) and 2% Cash Back: http://www.fatwallet.com/Cabelas-coupons/

Guess you didn't check the code, because you do need a Cabela's Visa to use it.

Ordered last night
Went in today and they had them on the shelf

They offered to cancel online order and sell to me at store with price match

Nice deal op

edited to correct spelling

My order got cancelled: "I am sorry to inform you that the Merrell Moab Hikers (item 813557) is no longer available and has been cancelled from your order. Since it did not ship, you were not charged. If we can be of assistance in finding an alternate item please don't hesitate to contact us."

aaaaaaand they canceled my order too. Awesome.

Mine was cancelled as well. So much for their statement that the shoes were on "backorder".

Was able to go yesterday into my local Cabela's (Marysville, WA) and showed the picture of webpage. The manager was called and she approved in-store buy as price match from $109.99 to $39.99. Awesome - thanks!

Incredibledealmaker said:   Mine was cancelled as well. So much for their statement that the shoes were on "backorder".

This was really irritating. I can understand canceling orders that were pricing mistakes, but now they've wasted a considerable amount of my time advertising a product that they didn't have the ability to sell to me.

my feelings exactly -- plus they had called me on the holiday to verify my credit card address, etc. Only to then discover that they cancelled the entire order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014