• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

AERO
Need a AERO coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Aero
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I will have one happy niece this Christmas!! WOOHOO

scrapmamame (Nov. 11, 2013 @ 1:38p) |

It is telling me the code is expired.

parksfamily5 (Nov. 12, 2013 @ 6:05a) |

Yes, it appears that the promo is over but still free shipping if you pay through paypal.

SlamminMOFO (Nov. 12, 2013 @ 6:53a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP; got a decent looking hoodie; normally 50$ for 17$ shipped.  Green for you!

Congratulations! You have received FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING by checking out with PayPal!

Thanks OP!!

Thank you so much OP!
First item 40% off, everything else 30% off.
It took a while, but I got 40% off everything...unfortunately, 1 item at a time. I filled cart with Christmas gifts. I put all but one item onto WishList. Then, went through the checkout process one item at a time. (checked out, went to "Account" tab, found "Wishlist," moved one item, went through checkout process again...and again...and again....about 20 times...
For some it might be a waste of time, but for me, an additional 10% savings is worth it.

For some reason I can't add about 80% of the items from this site to my cart. You have to choose a size first and there is no drop down box for it. It's either glitched or the items are sold out. I tried from 3 different browsers on 2 different computers. Looks like some great deals if you could order it!

most are OOS, only small and extra small are available. called the customer service.

SenthilJ said:   most are OOS, only small and extra small are available. called the customer service.
  What did you call about? 

Do Aeropostale have Cash Back on any site?

SinglePapa said:   Do Aeropostale have Cash Back on any site?
  There's 2.5% Cash Back on the site that rhymes with Rebates...not sure if we're supposed to say the "E" word here...

Great deal you have there!

Dilly101 said:   
SinglePapa said:   Do Aeropostale have Cash Back on any site?
  There's 2.5% Cash Back on the site that rhymes with Rebates...not sure if we're supposed to say the "E" word here...

Ebates is accepted now.  Fatwallet cashed out big time and was sold to Ebates.

This was a great find!

I just got over $250 worth of clothes for $48  5 stars

Thanks OP! Got $325 worth for $120 ... 1 item at a time.

Thank you OP got 2 item

great deal

NG for me
discount, but not down to 8.40

"We are having trouble recognizing the code you entered. Please see below for additional information."

Worked for me. Just got 3 items for the kiddo, although only 1 was $8.40.  The others were $9.60 since the pre-discount price was $16 instead of $14.  Put in 3 separate orders to get 40% off each of them.

How's the quality of these?

Got one for 9.60 thanks OP!

Thanks, good find.

Free shipping dead? I can't seem to get it to work with paypal....

edit: my mistake. You have to use the link in the OP

edit: when does the free shipping show up? It does not show up in the cart. Does it show up after you place it.....

edit: figured it out. Don not check out with paypal when you view cart. Select proceed to secure check out, change shipping to 2 day, and then select paypal.

Thanks! Just got one for my DD for $8.40 with taxes for the 2-day shipping deal. Colors are limited. I clicked lime green and pink but only White/Vanilla was available.

Medium and XXL are in stock for the ones priced at 9.60, thanks OP!

Thank you! In for 1 for my niece.

Thanks, daughter picked up a few things.

FYI, I picked one that wasn't on clearance but ended up being $15 with their 40% off deal. I get an email today that I wont be getting the hoodie because of an "inventory issue" but I will be getting the couple of cheap t-shirts I added in as filler.

Awesome.

I will have one happy niece this Christmas!! WOOHOO

It is telling me the code is expired.

parksfamily5 said:   It is telling me the code is expired.
  Yes, it appears that the promo is over but still free shipping if you pay through paypal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014