• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ref_=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_mw2hzr&ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321   

Promotion Starts on Tuesday 11/12/13 at 9:00am PST through 1:00pm PST or while supplies last
This is a buy 2 get 1 free promotion. Simply add 3 of the select list of PS4 games to your cart. At checkout, use the eight digit promotional code, GR8TNESS. The discount will be reflected in your Order Summary

- Angry Birds: Star Wars - PlayStation 4
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4
- Battlefield 4 - PlayStation 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts - PlayStation 4
- FIFA 14 - PlayStation 4
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Just Dance 2014 - PlayStation 4
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
- Knack (PlayStation 4)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 4
- Madden NFL 25 - PlayStation 4
- NBA 2K14 - PlayStation 4
- Need for Speed Rivals
- Skylanders SWAP Force - PlayStation 4

Sorry if repost.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Playstation 4 Games starts 11/12/13 Amazon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon finally figured it out. Nice.

Hope they do this for the xBone.

excellent deal for folks who want to get an ps4. I do not really need an ps4 at this point though.

So I hope to greet PS4 with COD, BF4 and FIFA 14.

paribest said:   excellent deal for folks who want to get an ps4. I do not really need an ps4 at this point though.
  Helpful post.
But seriously, this is a great deal for anyone who plans to get one in next few months : Chances are you'll be paying over $40 for most those games used until well into spring.
Combined with their $30 credit for DS4 they had recently is making Amazon a PS4 owner's dream. Thanks OP.

Preordered the PS4 back in June from Amazon. Just received an emailed for promotion for preorders that have buy one get one. Just ordered (2) for $60. Anyhow, thought I would pass along.

clackey1 said:   Preordered the PS4 back in June from Amazon. Just received an emailed for promotion for preorders that have buy one get one. Just ordered (2) for $60. Anyhow, thought I would pass along.

Same here. The great thing about it is that if you got one of the preorder bundles with a game, that game counts towards the Buy 2 Get 1 (essentially making the offer buy one get one).

Need for Speed: Rivals added to promotion list!

The sale is now active. I placed my order successfully.

Yeah, my order was successful, but said I will be notified on when LEGO: Marvel ships as it is sold out or not in stock.

looks like only 1 order per customer. I used to be a senior member on here. I logged on renamed me to ultra troop and loss my status? Whats up with that. Anyway...,.

I lost count how many times this deal has been posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014