Target Black Friday Ad 2013

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
badboi said:   
CompShopper said:   So far Target has the leading ad for the retailers when it comes to electronics. (This is without a full Best Buy or WalMart ad yet)

Here's why

1. 50" LED TV for $229, we are now below 50 cents a diagonal inch for a Black Friday LED TV. 
  2. 40" Westinghouse 120Hz LED for $199 - Worth the $30 over the 60Hz model at the other retailer for $169 that is a 60Hz
  3. $100 GC on any of the larger iPads. Target learned what was successful for WalMart last year and has upped the value and broadened the models covered
  4. As others have already pointed out, the $75 GC on the iPad mini
  5. And of course the extra 5% off you get when using your REDcard

I wouldn't waste my time on this junk. But that's just me. I mean Emerson? Westinghouse?

You might as well stay away because you would be looking for Emerson while the ad is for Element.

You're right Element. Not great.

Hmm. PS4 is conspicuously absent as is its games. However if anybody is interested there is a buy 2 get 1 free at Target on this Friday. That would come to $40 a pop on 3, which is at least $17 cheaper than anyone else.

The new ipad mini went on sale at apple this morning I wonder if Target will have any stock on bf?

Was hoping for some PS4 or Vita game deals.

Does anybody know if these prices will be live on Target.com?  Really not interested in battling the crowds for that TV and/or $99 camera.  

whatsupwitdis said:   Was hoping for some PS4 or Vita game deals.
  Target is currently having a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" on all video games, i.e. pc & consoles.

The prices have in been online in the past. I ordered a few items online from Target last year. It was the same exact prices. Didn't have a problem checking out or logging in.

rhumbaclave said:   The new ipad mini went on sale at apple this morning I wonder if Target will have any stock on bf?

I was wondering at both Target and WalMart is the iPad Mini in the Ad the new or old mini?  It does not say anywhere in the ad, I guess you could argue it, if they have the new one.

Does anyone know if the Nikon d3200 camera deal is a good deal? Any camera deal/ recommendations?

So, what is the likelihood that all the ipad air's sell out? I figure people will clean out the 16gb versions, but what about the 32gb - 128gb versions?

funkxl said:   Does anyone know if the Nikon d3200 camera deal is a good deal? Any camera deal/ recommendations?
  I didn't follow up the models, but as long as two lens, it should be good.

CompShopper said:   So far Target has the leading ad for the retailers when it comes to electronics. (This is without a full Best Buy or WalMart ad yet)

Here's why

1. 50" LED TV for $229, we are now below 50 cents a diagonal inch for a Black Friday LED TV. 

if our math and science education continues at this rate, nicaragua will be able to conquer the united states by 2050.

uafgrad said:     ↵
ganjagadget said:   
UPSGuy said:   $100 GC on the air or any Ipad makes me wish I'd held off on buying the air during the $200 GC period. They probably won't allow a return/rebuy during BF either.

Just buy one on BF and return the the other one the day befor or after. Check your receipt :

Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt

iPads have a 30 day return policy.

They actually have a 90 day return during the holidays on the basis that you might buy in November and give December 25. I bought a mini last year and did this, not out of malice but just because the non-retina display started to get to me compared to my phone.

b00nz33 said:   So, what is the likelihood that all the ipad air's sell out? I figure people will clean out the 16gb versions, but what about the 32gb - 128gb versions?

kriskos4 said:   Does anybody know if these prices will be live on Target.com?  Really not interested in battling the crowds for that TV and/or $99 camera.  
  The small print on the ad says that items available on Target.com will NOT include the free gift cards. So a bummer for the ipad deal.

How does the 20% back work, it seems very complicated.

dodealer said:   
kriskos4 said:   Does anybody know if these prices will be live on Target.com?  Really not interested in battling the crowds for that TV and/or $99 camera.  
  The small print on the ad says that items available on Target.com will NOT include the free gift cards. So a bummer for the ipad deal.

Where does it say that? And would that apply to return and rebuy items? I bought the cellular version of the mini using the 200$ gift card and I asked the CS about if I could do a return and rebuy for the deal, and she said only if I don't open the package. But if the gift cards will not be available on ipads sold online, even if I did this in store, it probably will not prompt for the gift card would it?

treehugger said:   
dodealer said:   

Where does it say that? And would that apply to return and rebuy items? I bought the cellular version of the mini using the 200$ gift card and I asked the CS about if I could do a return and rebuy for the deal, and she said only if I don't open the package. But if the gift cards will not be available on ipads sold online, even if I did this in store, it probably will not prompt for the gift card would it?

It is on the bottom of the final page of the ad -- it says "Gift card offers valid on in-store purchases only."

can you add apple care later if you buy apple products elsewhere?

bjy20716 said:   
rhumbaclave said:   The new ipad mini went on sale at apple this morning I wonder if Target will have any stock on bf?

I was wondering at both Target and WalMart is the iPad Mini in the Ad the new or old mini?  It does not say anywhere in the ad, I guess you could argue it, if they have the new one.

Old.  The new iPad mini is called 'iPad Mini with Retina Display'.

Now, WM has the best deal.  $299 but $100 GC.  And it's guarantee in stock during 7-8pm.  Well, you get a card that will allow you to get one shipped later.  Not a one time deal as apple still is selling the older version so they will be restocked.  Target's deal is while stock lasts...

Corganiacs said:   can you add apple care later if you buy apple products elsewhere?

Yes.  You can go to the Apple Store and get it regardless of where you purchased the item.

I purchased on 11/01/2013 iPAD Air, with the Target RedCard. I am going to attempt to get the newly offered BlackFriday deal with using being a card member as leverage etc. Plus the fact of returning the item. Thats a lot of interest to lose (I am sure they won't care lol) I understand these are one day deals, but when they are newly released items that are released 3weeks out, I dont see much of an issue.

Also returning and rebuying shouldn't be a probelm, if say you are looking for the black and they are out of black when you go and look in the electronics area. So I rebuy the white, I just brought back, because well thats whats left. Return first.

If anyone who bought the iPAD Air is successful, getting the BF incentive, perhaps post back if you care too.

I have a few questions:

1) Are there any restrictions on using the Red Card credit card for 5% off?  Or do you get 5% off on ANYTHING when you use the Red Card?

2) Do Target gift cards have an expiration date?

3) Do you think they could run out of iPads on Black Friday and say "sorry we ran out, no deal for you!"  Or do they give rainchecks?

slwallet said:   Are there any restrictions on using the Red Card credit card for 5% off?  Or do you get 5% off on ANYTHING when you use the Red Card?

Also do Target gift cards have an expiration date?

5% off any thing

vijujoshi said:   
slwallet said:   Are there any restrictions on using the Red Card credit card for 5% off?  Or do you get 5% off on ANYTHING when you use the Red Card?

Also do Target gift cards have an expiration date?

5% off any thing

The 5% Redcard discount is applied to everything except prescriptions, as far as I know. And the Target giftcard I have says it never expires.

slwallet said:   I have a few questions:

3) Do you think they could run out of iPads on Black Friday and say "sorry we ran out, no deal for you!"  Or do they give rainchecks?

Take a look (again?) at the iPad page of the ad and see if that answers your question.

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Target/Ad?page=5#viewer

Does anyone remember when Target's BF prices went live online last year?

How did you find out about the restrictions?  I went into my local Target today and the guy said that only Apple products were excluded.  Granted, I know better than to just take the word of one of their drone employees, but still, I'm not able to see in writing anywhere about the restrictions.  I agree though that it would make sense for them to restrict on those items you listed, but one can hope, right?

i tried to return/rebuy last month and they still wouldn't let me. I return the ipad from the $200 gc ipad deal last week, and it was still sealed. They unwrapped it, check everything. There goes a brand new refurbished. lol.

so YMMV on return/rebuy

I went to a cs who I know is great with returns and she told me I could do a return and rebuy-as long as it's not opened (or if there was something wrong with it) I'm going to give it a shot anyways, even though I bought a mini with cellular online. Hoping I;m not wasting my time, but waiting a couple of weeks to use it, is worth it to me to save another $50

Target 20% off coupon
Disclaimer
SnugB said:   How did you find out about the restrictions?  I went into my local Target today and the guy said that only Apple products were excluded.  Granted, I know better than to just take the word of one of their drone employees, but still, I'm not able to see in writing anywhere about the restrictions.  I agree though that it would make sense for them to restrict on those items you listed, but one can hope, right?
  Are you talking about the 20% off coupon for Dec. 1-7? (Credit to thoseguys)

Target coupon
Disclaimer
Duplicate post - please delete

badboi said:   
  I wouldn't waste my time on this junk. But that's just me. I mean Emerson? Westinghouse?

My $300 Target 46" Westinghouse from two Black Fridays ago works perfectly. The speakers were not that great but a $30 after rebate refurb Vizio soundbar took care of that.

Wonder if the buy now price match on BF will work again like it did the year of the 46" and the prior year. Tempted to go for the 50" but think I will hold out. The only reason I went from 42" to 46" was that my 42" overscanned all HDMI inputs and I was setting up a HTPC.

aarzi said:   
badboi said:   

Here's why

2. 40" Westinghouse 120Hz LED for $199 - Worth the $30 over the 60Hz model at the other retailer for $169 that is a 60Hz
  3. $100 GC on any of the larger iPads. Target learned what was successful for WalMart last year and has upped the value and broadened the models covered
  4. As others have already pointed out, the $75 GC on the iPad mini
  5. And of course the extra 5% off you get when using your REDcard

You might as well stay away because you would be looking for Emerson while the ad is for Element.

Eh I have bought 2 Westinghouse's from Target BF in the past. Never had an issue with either. Are they Samsung, Sony, or even Viziio? No guess not, but suit me just fine.

They are all made in same factory in China

When does the iPhone deal start? It says starts midnight through Saturday. So is that midnight Thanksgiving night(Friday am) or midnight Friday(Saturday am)?

Kunai said:   Does anyone remember when Target's BF prices went live online last year?
  I too would like to know about this - hoping to get that AWE phone online...

Can we use the Ipad GC right away in the store, tempted to use it against beats headphones. also isnt the beat headphones solo for $129 on BF? its listed here as $199

chintu9 said:   Can we use the Ipad GC right away in the store, tempted to use it against beats headphones. also isnt the beat headphones solo for $129 on BF? its listed here as $199
If its in your hand it can be used.  Its a regular Target GC.

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones $119 (reg. $179.99) on first page of BF ad.  Not sure what you were looking at.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014