Target Black Friday Ad 2013

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Is the $75 gift card on the $299 Ipad mini a doorbuster for just a few people rushing the doors? I got the $200 tradein card last week and would go for this if its all day or online.

kmand said:   Is the $75 gift card on the $299 Ipad mini a doorbuster for just a few people rushing the doors? I got the $200 tradein card last week and would go for this if its all day or online.
It's not a "doorbuster" (gawd I hate that term) per se. But it is "While Quantities Last!", "Quantities limited, no rainchecks". The sale is good from Nov. 28 - Nov. 30 so in theory if you found the iPad mini ata store at any point in that time you would be good. But I imagine they will be sold out of their stock pretty fast.

As for online I think some BF deals were available last year. Won't really know until then.

mikefxu said:   
badboi said:   
I wouldn't waste my time on this junk. But that's just me. I mean Emerson? Westinghouse?

My $300 Target 46" Westinghouse from two Black Fridays ago works perfectly. The speakers were not that great but a $30 after rebate refurb Vizio soundbar took care of that.

Wonder if the buy now price match on BF will work again like it did the year of the 46" and the prior year. Tempted to go for the 50" but think I will hold out. The only reason I went from 42" to 46" was that my 42" overscanned all HDMI inputs and I was setting up a HTPC.

Here is the speaker bar I bought, its on sale currently:http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1314901/

I also have a sub hooked up to mine:amazon.com: Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Monitor Series Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)

The iPad Mini deal intrigues me. The others...kind of meh.

.

Target.com has maps of local stores and where the BF deals will be.

Never done black friday shopping before. Interested in picking up an iPad air though. Is it even worth my time/the hassle? Do you think they'll sell out before I even have a chance to get one?

I was able to score and ipad mini with retinal display and got back $75 gift card from BestBuy. I basically pointed out the fact that ad indicates and ipad with retinal display and no where does it exclude ipad mini with retinal display. This is definitely a YMMV...but I was able to convince BestBuy to honor it.

Almost forgot also with the Amex sync you get the full 100 basic discount without waiting and risking Black Friday.

Spy021 said:   So it looks like in order to get the 20% coupon for future use, your purchase has to occur either in-store on Friday - 11/29/13 at or after 12:01am CST or online on Friday - 11/29/13 at or after 2:00am CST. If that is the case, then it looks like those who are attempting to be at Target when the doors open at 8pm on Thanksgiving will miss out this, unless they make another purchase on Friday. Any chance they give the coupon out to the early birds?
I'm curious about getting the 20% off coupon on Thursday instead of Friday.

bru20 said:   
kmand said:   Is the $75 gift card on the $299 Ipad mini a doorbuster for just a few people rushing the doors? I got the $200 tradein card last week and would go for this if its all day or online.
It's not a "doorbuster" (gawd I hate that term) per se. But it is "While Quantities Last!", "Quantities limited, no rainchecks". The sale is good from Nov. 28 - Nov. 30 so in theory if you found the iPad mini ata store at any point in that time you would be good. But I imagine they will be sold out of their stock pretty fast.

As for online I think some BF deals were available last year. Won't really know until then.

We got the $200 tradein card as well. I'm not sure if Target is just holding back its ipad inventory for BF? but our store has not been able to get more then one shipment of 12 units in since they started taking the trade ins and the manager taking the trade ins said he was doing over 100 a day. There are already 100's of people just waiting for an ipad(mini or air) at our store BF price or not. I'm not sure if this issue was widespread, I have checked inventory for stores within 200 miles and nothing for 3 weeks. Before waiting in line for this deal I would stop and talk to the electronics department manager before Thursday. I know they are expecting it to be a mess at our store(I'm in Utah).

As for items missing online. Last year I did all my BF shopping online and Target did not sell pajamas, cheap dvds/video games, and a few select bargain toys online. I also remember 3 years ago they did not sell the boost mobile phones online.

aramirez said:   Almost forgot also with the Amex sync you get the full 100 basic discount without waiting and risking Black Friday

Where did you get a $100 with Amex sync?

I have only seen $5 off $50 and the Best Buy twitter synch offer ($25 back on $250)

Thanks

Are you limited to one purchase of the iPad Mini deals?

djchawkie said:   The iPad Mini deal intrigues me. The others...kind of meh.
Bestbuy has this today. $299 + $100GC

I bought the Ipad Mini this morning at Staples. Placed the order on the phone with customer service.
I used Coupon code: 18702 to get 50. off...net price after taxes $212.93
Item1 Qty. Subtotal
IPAD MINI WIFI 16GB SPACE GRAY
Item No.:457245 Price:$249.00/each
Expected delivery:12/03/2013 by UPS 1 $249.00

Subtotal: $249.00
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$50.00
Tax: $13.93

Total: $212.93

Its unclear whether the iPad Air qualifies for the $100GC. The Target floor maps include the ipad 2, 4 and mini, but not the Air. The add says the Air is included

luvy1 said:   I bought the Ipad Mini this morning at Staples. Placed the order on the phone with customer service.
I used Coupon code: 18702 to get 50. off...net price after taxes $212.93
Item1 Qty. Subtotal
IPAD MINI WIFI 16GB SPACE GRAY
Item No.:457245 Price:$249.00/each
Expected delivery:12/03/2013 by UPS 1 $249.00

Subtotal: $249.00
Delivery: FREE
Coupon1: -$50.00
Tax: $13.93

Total: $212.93


Tried to add this coupon to yesterday's order... Said it excluded Apple products...

Glad you got it to go through... I didn't have any luck.

Target fine print seems to indicate, iPad air is not eligible for the rebate:

"Gift card offer applies to all other iPads, including iPad 2."

The 50" for $230 is not 120hz though right?

Is the Element TV available online?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014