Target Black Friday Ad 2013

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Target
See Target discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

target
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Target fine print seems to indicate, iPad air is not eligible for the rebate:

"Gift card offer applies to all other iPads... (more)

kickass (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 6:22p) |

The 50" for $230 is not 120hz though right?

JediFreeStuff (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 8:38p) |

Is the Element TV available online?

Donedealzz (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 5:53p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

iPad mini for $299 plus $75 giftcard, great deal for those who traded iPad in for $200. Does not specify, so I assume original mini.

Not to mention you get a 20% off coupon for a second trip between Dec 1 to Dec 7 by spending $75 on Nov. 29th. Doesn't say any exclusions on the use of the card but that could be a great way to get another chunk of money off another iPad purchase the following week!

What does "8 PM tonight" means? Has it already started?

Paks12 said:   What does "8 PM tonight" means? Has it already started?
  The ad comes out on Thanksgiving I would imagine

So far Target has the leading ad for the retailers when it comes to electronics. (This is without a full Best Buy or WalMart ad yet)

Here's why

1. 50" LED TV for $229, we are now below 50 cents a diagonal inch for a Black Friday LED TV. 
  2. 40" Westinghouse 120Hz LED for $199 - Worth the $30 over the 60Hz model at the other retailer for $169 that is a 60Hz
  3. $100 GC on any of the larger iPads. Target learned what was successful for WalMart last year and has upped the value and broadened the models covered
  4. As others have already pointed out, the $75 GC on the iPad mini
  5. And of course the extra 5% off you get when using your REDcard

Disappointed no Foreman deal this year.

The ad is on their website now.

Target BF

Target's Black Friday 2013 sale starts at 8 pm Thanksgiving Night!

Then the ad goes on to say, ""Sale starts at 9pm on Thanksgiving"

Even Target doesn't know.

BangBangAnnie said:   iPad mini for $299 plus $75 giftcard, great deal for those who traded iPad in for $200. Does not specify, so I assume original mini.
  Considering they aren't going to have any of the mini's w/retina display that's a pretty good assumption

$100 GC on the air or any Ipad makes me wish I'd held off on buying the air during the $200 GC period. They probably won't allow a return/rebuy during BF either.

I am wondering, are these sales available in-store only? Or can we order the same item online at Target.com? This is my first BlackFriday in USA.

UPSGuy said:   $100 GC on the air or any Ipad makes me wish I'd held off on buying the air during the $200 GC period. They probably won't allow a return/rebuy during BF either.
  Can they do price match on BF?

UPSGuy said:   $100 GC on the air or any Ipad makes me wish I'd held off on buying the air during the $200 GC period. They probably won't allow a return/rebuy during BF either.
  I don't think anyone EVER allows return/rebuy on BF.

CompShopper said:   So far Target has the leading ad for the retailers when it comes to electronics. (This is without a full Best Buy or WalMart ad yet)

Here's why

1. 50" LED TV for $229, we are now below 50 cents a diagonal inch for a Black Friday LED TV. 
  2. 40" Westinghouse 120Hz LED for $199 - Worth the $30 over the 60Hz model at the other retailer for $169 that is a 60Hz
  3. $100 GC on any of the larger iPads. Target learned what was successful for WalMart last year and has upped the value and broadened the models covered

Ok, this 50" TV has me interested.  I've never gone to one of these black Friday specials though.   Do you have to line up at 4am to rush for one of only 3 TVs in store, taking potshots at potential rival customers?  Or are these seemingly unbelievable deals available to folks like me who have absolutely no interest in that kind of mad scramble.

looks like no sleep for me on black friday...

wordgirl said:   

I have been successful several times over the years purchasing an item prior to BF (within a week or so of BF) and then taking my receipt back to the store on BF for a price adjustment.  The key is to purchase the item within a few days to within a week of BF and bring in your receipt on BF for the adjustment.  You must get the price adjustment while the BF sale is going on.  Of course, YMMV.

gopaldasa04 said:   UPSGuy said:   $100 GC on the air or any Ipad makes me wish I'd held off on buying the air during the $200 GC period. They probably won't allow a return/rebuy during BF either.

Target, Best Buy, & WalMart do NOT allow Price matching on Thanksgiving day and Black Friday!

le848dave said:   Not to mention you get a 20% off coupon for a second trip between Dec 1 to Dec 7 by spending $75 on Nov. 29th. Doesn't say any exclusions on the use of the card but that could be a great way to get another chunk of money off another iPad purchase the following week!
  Unfortunately, Apple is excluded from the Dec. 1-7 20% off coupon.

Exclusions: Gift cards, iTunes cards, Apple, Bose, ALL video games, PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox One consoles, Target Mobile, prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol purchase.

Cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons.

Valid in store only.

Just buy one on BF and return the the other one the day befor or after. Check your receipt :

Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt

ganjagadget said:   

Just buy one on BF and return the the other one the day befor or after. Check your receipt :

Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt

That is if you can get one on BF.

Just curious where you see the restriction on the 20% coupon.  I don't see it.

The Nikon L320 at $99 intrigues me. I may go for that. Unfortunately no deal for a 4G LTE Virgin Mobile phone. 

lonelyaccountant said:   looks like no sleep for me on black friday...

Considering the sale starts Thanksgiving night you will have plenty of time to sleep on Black Friday

YES!! Hurry!!!! Drive as fast as you can!!

Terminator1K said:   
gopaldasa04 said:   

Target, Best Buy , & WalMart do NOT allow Price matching on Thanksgiving day and Black Friday!

they say they don't, but YMMV

Virgin Mobile AWE for $19.99 looks great...

CompShopper said:   

• 50" LED TV for $229, we are now below 50 cents a diagonal inch for a Black Friday LED TV. 

$5.00, not $.50

Although I for one would love an IMAX sized TV for $500.

Will the ipad deal be good online? Cellular versions of the ipad are only sold online.

In the past they have had more TVs than 3 but this one is very cheap.  I would think more people will be in line this year due to the TV.  You may need to be there 6 - 12 hours early.

Glacierwolf said:   Just curious where you see the restriction on the 20% coupon.  I don't see it.
  There's a scan/discussion on another well known deal site.

wordgirl said:   

Sure they do, you just have to be smart about it.

↵
ganjagadget said:   

iPads have a 30 day return policy.

gopaldasa04 said:   I am wondering, are these sales available in-store only? Or can we order the same item online at Target.com? This is my first BlackFriday in USA.
Welcome to the USA, and to FW.
Depending on the store, a good number of deals are available at .com as well. If the deal is super-good, then it's available only in-store and in limited quantities.
The first store you hit should carry the item you most want, with the greatest chance of snagging it. If an iPad air is offered for $200, you don't want to go to that store. Not only will you not get it, you might lose a limb or two. Otoh, if it is offered with a $100 GC, go a little early, and with luck, you could get it.

steve1jr said:   
CompShopper said:   So far Target has the leading ad for the retailers when it comes to electronics. (This is without a full Best Buy or WalMart ad yet)

Here's why

Ok, this 50" TV has me interested.  I've never gone to one of these black Friday specials though.   Do you have to line up at 4am to rush for one of only 3 TVs in store, taking potshots at potential rival customers?  Or are these seemingly unbelievable deals available to folks like me who have absolutely no interest in that kind of mad scramble.

If you go late and explain to them the kind of person you are, not only will they let you have the deal, but they will also serve you champagne and caviar with it.

So it looks like in order to get the 20% coupon for future use, your purchase has to occur either in-store on Friday - 11/29/13 at or after 12:01am CST or online on Friday - 11/29/13 at or after 2:00am CST. If that is the case, then it looks like those who are attempting to be at Target when the doors open at 8pm on Thanksgiving will miss out this, unless they make another purchase on Friday. Any chance they give the coupon out to the early birds?

FrugalFreak said:   
Terminator1K said:   
gopaldasa04 said:   

Target, Best Buy  , & WalMart do NOT allow Price matching on Thanksgiving day and Black Friday!

they say they don't, but YMMV

I have heard that some stores may price adjust if it's still in stock.  So, when the doors open on black friday, you stroll to the service desk while everyone else is making a mad dash to the electronics department!

Just be aware when you are reading these posts that there is a difference between Price Match and Price Adjust, and stores may have different policies on each.

Here's why

I wouldn't waste my time on this junk. But that's just me. I mean Emerson? Westinghouse?

Skipping 60 Messages...
Is the Element TV available online?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.