• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Office Max BF 2013 Ad
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like they got the $200 MC or VISA cards at 10% off.† But it doesn't state the fees anywhere that I can find/read in that scan.

fee is usually 6.95 on the mastercard, so $13 money maker for those braving black friday. †Didnt even make a dent in my aa and aaa batteries from last year, family all told me no more too. †Donation time i suppose.

Also, have QuickBooks FAR, which is pretty significant since OM has not had FAR software in quite awhile to cash out rewards. Obviously a result of the OD merger.

maddybeagle said:   Also, have QuickBooks FAR, which is pretty significant since OM has not had FAR software in quite awhile to cash out rewards. Obviously a result of the OD merger.
† Bummer, doesn't look to be a full version of QuickBooks, instead it's QuickBooks Online Simple Start†

87pathfinder said:   
maddybeagle said:   Also, have QuickBooks FAR, which is pretty significant since OM has not had FAR software in quite awhile to cash out rewards. Obviously a result of the OD merger.
† Bummer, doesn't look to be a full version of QuickBooks, instead it's QuickBooks Online Simple Start†

† A good way to cash out some ink cartridge credit.

I am assuming the $200 gift cards are in store only? It is not worth it risking my life (people go nuts at these sales) and waking up at 2 in the morning to get a small discount on visa and mastercards.

maddybeagle said:   Obviously a result of the OD merger.

Did OD and OM merge when I wasn't looking?

VirtuaL said:   maddybeagle said:   Obviously a result of the OD merger.

Did OD and OM merge when I wasn't looking?

Yes.

87pathfinder said:   

††
intuit rebates still risky?

^ Keep copies, track, and complain. Always get them. Had to complain 1-2 times.

Can someone please comment on this laptop: http://www.officemax.com/technology/computers/laptop-computers/p...

It looks to be a great deal to me but did not get any love! Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014