• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile
Need a T-Mobile coupon that earns Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I myself do not still understand how, and find hard to believe as: Sprint International services dept usually unlocks fo... (more)

invisible (Nov. 17, 2013 @ 8:51p) |

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1321828/

whatswart88 (Dec. 19, 2013 @ 1:48a) |

Any code for free T-Mobile SIM card?

jcsoigne (Jan. 22, 2014 @ 9:12a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
works on BYOD internet devices as well, hopefully they will work with the free 200MB plan.
thanks

rated:
Thank you OP. This is right on time for my parents.

rated:
Wow! works perfect....Thank you OP!

rated:
Thanks in 4 2 micro sims

rated:
Thanks, OP! Just what I needed!

rated:
Thanks OP! Finally going to port my home phone to google voice.

rated:
iTEKdeals said:   Thanks OP! Finally going to port my home phone to google voice.

So which SIM card are you ordering for that?

I'm thinking of getting an Obihai unit for use with Google Voice.  The only downside is Google Voice is scheduled to not work anymore with Obihai starting in May 2014.   

rated:
So these can be used for ANY GSM phone, right? Don't have to sign up with T-Mo if I use this card? Thanks.

rated:
TrueValue said:   
iTEKdeals said:   Thanks OP! Finally going to port my home phone to google voice.

I'm thinking of getting an Obihai unit for use with Google Voice.  The only downside is Google Voice is scheduled to not work anymore with Obihai starting in May 2014.   

The one that fits my old Motorola Razor I recently found in a drawer, which would be the standard SIM size. I heard that about Obihai and the GrooVeIP app. I'm sure Google has something up their sleeve. I was planning on getting an Obihai box too, but that's on hold until I'm clearer about Google's plans. In the mean time, considering most calls to my home phone are solicitation, Google Voice will still be fine.

rated:
PharmerNate said:   So these can be used for ANY GSM phone, right? Don't have to sign up with T-Mo if I use this card? Thanks.
  These are only for activating an eligible phone on Tmo's prepaid plan.

rated:
Great! I think you can use with any GSM phone. THanks

rated:
In 4 1

rated:
Sorry. We're having some problems with your order. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order.
That all I got

rated:
do I need one of these if I plan to get an Ipad Air from T-Mobile? if so, which size do I need?

rated:
Did anyone else need to get verified through some verification agent?

rated:
SO would this SIM work with the "WalMart only" plan? I've seen references recently to that plan working on stuff bought @ WalMart AND activated online through tmobile. Does that mean the $30 plan could be activated on these SIMs?

rated:
Got one for a temp number to give visiting sister.
Thanks.

rated:
bosbeemer said:   Did anyone else need to get verified through some verification agent?
  Me and they said that the promo is not valid. It took me 45 minutes to talk to them((

rated:
limerickey said:   SO would this SIM work with the "WalMart only" plan? I've seen references recently to that plan working on stuff bought @ WalMart AND activated online through tmobile. Does that mean the $30 plan could be activated on these SIMs?

Yes it will work. You do not have to buy the sim from WalMart.

rated:
cbkcc100 said:   works on BYOD internet devices as well, hopefully they will work with the free 200MB plan.
thanks

Really? Work on tablet?

rated:
nodochauninja said:   
bosbeemer said:   Did anyone else need to get verified through some verification agent?
  Me and they said that the promo is not valid. It took me 45 minutes to talk to them((

In chrome it gives error,  try firefox or IE

rated:
watssion said:   
cbkcc100 said:   works on BYOD internet devices as well, hopefully they will work with the free 200MB plan.
thanks

Really? Work on tablet?

yes

rated:
nodochauninja said:   

Why not? Did they say the coupon expired?

rated:
iTEKdeals said:   
TrueValue said:   

The one that fits my old Motorola Razor I recently found in a drawer, which would be the standard SIM size. I heard that about Obihai and the GrooVeIP app. I'm sure Google has something up their sleeve. I was planning on getting an Obihai box too, but that's on hold until I'm clearer about Google's plans. In the mean time, considering most calls to my home phone are solicitation, Google Voice will still be fine.

I've heard Callcentric suggested as a good alternative to Google Voice that will still work with Obihai after May 2014.  Have you looked into them?

rated:
limerickey said:   SO would this SIM work with the "WalMart only" plan? I've seen references recently to that plan working on stuff bought @ WalMart AND activated online through tmobile. Does that mean the $30 plan could be activated on these SIMs?

Worked for me last week.  I ordered on 10/31 and it showed up 11/6 with free shipping (but did not need a coupon at that point - showed up as $0.00).  Popped it in my new Nexus 5 and followed the instructions in the package to activate.  There is no mention of "WalMart" - just look for the 100 minute, unlimited text, unlimited data (5 GB throttle) and $30 in the seven or eight plans listed.  I ported my number from my existing T-Mobile Even More Plus account - that literally took about five seconds.  Bonus seems to be that all traces of that old plan have disappeared  - including the outstanding bill for Sept-Oct service.  You will need to pick up a $30 minimum refill card at the CC points earning location of your choosing, or fund it with a debit/credit/checking account. 

rated:
TrueValue said:   
iTEKdeals said:   
TrueValue said:   

I've heard Callcentric suggested as a good alternative to Google Voice that will still work with Obihai after May 2014.  Have you looked into them?

Yes. I actually have been using a free CallCentric line for a few months that my wife and I use to forward our ported cell phone Google Voice numbers to, so I think it's a great idea. I was going to recommend it too, and am considering adding a second line to my account for this line if I can't figure a way to get all three GV accounts to forward to one number. Normally, only 2 GV accounts can be linked to a forwarding number. The "free" CallCentric lines actually cost $1.50 a month for the legally mandated 911 registration, is an upstate New York number, and needs a separate plan which is not free to make calls, but integrated with GV, my tablet and cell phone, it works great, and combined with Ting saves us plenty every month. At home I use an old Linksys PAP-2T connected to cordless phones. You can also use SIP clients to access the account from desktop, Android or iOS devices. I use the one built into my Android ROM, but have tested others too.

rated:
  The "WalMart Only plan is Not WalMart Only" anymore.  You can sign up for that plan on Tmobile.com  

rated:
Worked for me, thanks OP!

rated:
My daughter is getting a hand me down iPhone 4S for Christmas so this saved me $10. Thanks!

rated:
Give up. Tried 3 times today with Chrome and IE. Not work

rated:
Ordered 4 kits in 2 orders, works fine

rated:
has any1 try this sim in the tablet to get the 200mb free?

rated:
not working, error out at payment screen

rated:
Just ordered a microsim. It went through for on first attempt from ipad using visa cc.

rated:
Surprising: I got the SIM, put it in unlocked Sprint Galaxy S4 that is under contract, disabled WiFi while in home network, could get slow data right off on speedtest.net and made a test phone call, all right off the bat w/o following any other steps other than replacing the SIM. 

What gives? Concerned whether this triggered some implicit contract, and whether they will find some way to charge for this? Holding off further experiments until more research...

rated:
How did you unlock your Sprint Galaxy S4? I thought the GSM side wasn't unlockable for domestic use, only internationally..

rated:
it says that you will be charged per MB of usage if you did not sign up for a plan.

rated:
Delete

Skipping 3 Messages...
rated:
Any code for free T-Mobile SIM card?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014