Best Buy Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Best Buy
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So I had no interest in any of these deals until yesterday, when my laptop decided to die. I have an older laptop I can... (more)

Hooraah (Nov. 22, 2013 @ 1:33p) |

Does anyone know any difference in the BDPS2100 that WalMart is selling for $48, and the BDPS3100 that Best Buy (and I t... (more)

Slickone (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 2:12p) |

Anyone?

Slickone (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 4:29p) |

Is there really a big discount for something on black friday?
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What's with the $1 refrigerators?

austex said:   What's with the $1 refrigerators?
††
I prefer the $1 Macbook Pro.

Eryeal said:   
austex said:   What's with the $1 refrigerators?
††
I prefer the $1 Macbook Pro.

† Me too!

Surface RT ( 1st Generation ) For $200. It is a good price!

Sony Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player @ $54.95. Good deal! I paid $117 when this player was released in the market ( in April 2013 ).

If you don't like the $1 refrigerator offerings, there is one for $2!

gopaldasa04 said:   Surface RT ( 1st Generation ) For $200. It is a good price!
† Are they paying us $200 to take it?

Seriously, if it included the keyboard cover, then maybe.†The RT is almost DOA. It misses the most important feature of Surface (Windows compatibility), and being 1st gen it almost guarantees that in two years one could not use it anymore. It could be useful as a generic web device (and Skype), but that's about it.†

gopaldasa04 said:   Sony Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player @ $54.95. Good deal! I paid $117 when this player was released in the market ( in April 2013 ).
† I believe that at Target they will have a PS3 package including two games for $199 at BF - that more than takes care of Blu-Ray player needs.

zklopman said:   
gopaldasa04 said:   Sony Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player @ $54.95. Good deal! I paid $117 when this player was released in the market ( in April 2013 ).
† I believe that at Target they will have a PS3 package including two games for $199 at BF - that more than takes care of Blu-Ray player needs.

If you're comparing Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player to Wi-Fi Blu Ray Player, then there's no deal on the PS3.

If you are wanting a game console, then that's a better deal.

Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???

secgeek said:   Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???
††
I agree, maybe it's b/c the PS4 and Xbox One are just coming out one week/two weeks before and there's just virtually no chance those would be discounted period (besides this weeks great game deals that quality for BF level in my opinion).† Is anyone even gonna buy an Xbox 360 or PS3?!?

The "best deal" imo is the Wal-Mart 70 inch Vizio for $998.† Those legit are $1698 daily at nearly any Wal-Mart.† Plus, I just paid $1300 for a Sharp Aquos 70 inch.† If you've been saving/wanting a tv...that's the OMG this year (imo)

secgeek said:   Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???
† Its not you. There has not been anything OMG at Best Buy at least worth waiting in line (for years now) There have been a few decent deals online from them but nothing worth waiting in line for an hour or hours to save a few bucks on a dvd or something similar.†

do the blu rays include digital copy?

I've been skimming most of the black friday ads, and while I do need to get some things for gifts I'm not blown away by any of B&M sales.. Have an XBOX One on order for my nephew, daughter isn't into tech so Arts & Crafts stuff are cheap enough. All the tech I want doesn't seem like will be on sale. Wife wants a Note 10.1 2014 which I doubt anyone will have on sale.

I used to spend so much money surfing fat wallet, but these days I'm not blown away by any deals. Yeah there are some really good ones here and there.. Hell in 2008 I got my Titan for almost 15k off thanks to this site.

Do you think that other retailers will have better price on the Samsung 65F7100? I am in the market for one this BF and I am considering this one or something else?

secgeek said:   Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???
† I agree: not impressed.† For me, it's epitomized by listings like the Canon T3i 18-55mm kit for $549.† Orly?† It's only $569 on Amazon right now and it was $456.75 for about 12 hours on 10/23 - 10/24.

just curious, will I be able to order these online, or are these exclusive to purchases at BM stores?

Hoogineer said:   
secgeek said:   Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???
† I agree: not impressed.† For me, it's epitomized by listings like the Canon T3i 18-55mm kit for $549.† Orly?† It's only $569 on Amazon right now and it was $456.75 for about 12 hours† on 10/23 - 10/24.

† Or get some non-functioning Canon camera off of eBay and go through Canon's loyalty program to get a refurbed one for around $380.

my past experience is to order a day or two ahead of black friday and do in store
pickup on black friday to price match their black friday price.

Not sure if this will fly now, since I've not purchased anything @ bb for some time...


What a joke, looked up some stuff on Amazon and reviews were awful on a lot of the items. Lame!

You are lucky to see the reviews, otherwise these BF items are specially made , No reviews

i must have missed some really amazing black fridays because i actually think some of the items in these ads are pretty good deals. i'm seeing many items 15-30% lower than the lowest prices currently available. the lowest i3 laptop available now is $350 and there are several on black friday for $299. the kindle fire hd will be $79 at Staples. even the $177 celeron laptop in this ad is much lower than what is currently available. they might not be sales that make people buy things they were never planning to buy, but if you are in the market for such items, then it's definitely worth waiting.

i need a tv and I like the prices of those F7100 samsungs... now to decide on either a 55" ($1297) or 60" ($1597)

I agree, BB deals have really %^&*((^$ over the last couple of years. I think the last time it was great was when CompUSA stores were still around. I was in line on Thanksgiving night for a free bluetooth headset (yes, this is going WAY WAY back) and someone was heading over to BB after the CompUSA heist.

Probably not as Samsung pricing will be about the same at all major retailers. The manufacturers at the behest of big retailers like Best Buy have defined sales periods and the prices are pretty much the same especially on the F series from Samsung which is price protected so to speak†

nabixlholdings said:   my past experience is to order a day or two ahead of black friday and do in store
pickup on black friday to price match their black friday price.

Not sure if this will fly now, since I've not purchased anything @ bb for some time...


††
You haven't done BF deals in a while.† At least for the last two or three years BB won't PM during BF.

I would only purchase at BB if it's available online.† Last two years have been their 24" TV for about $80.† I might pick up one more set...† At this point, only thing I'm considering is the iPad mini at wally's.

It's a common experience since BF became popular in the mainstream that the best deals are found on FW throughout the year rather than waiting on BF.

BB's BF deals are just okay for this year... kind of a disappointment

secgeek said: ††Is it me or is there nothing like OMG???


But I was like "OMG, there is nothing."

There is a note that says they will show the "in store only" deals beginning 10 PM on Thanksgiving.† That is where the OMG deals may pop up.† The things you see now are things you can order online, so there are tons of them and they aren't doorbuster kind of items.

Agreed not much here

rsuaver said:   
nabixlholdings said:   my past experience is to order a day or two ahead of black friday and do in store
pickup on black friday to price match their black friday price.

Not sure if this will fly now, since I've not purchased anything @ bb for some time...


††
You haven't done BF deals in a while.† At least for the last two or three years BB won't PM during BF.

I would only purchase at BB if it's available online.† Last two years have been their 24" TV for about $80.† I might pick up one more set...† At this point, only thing I'm considering is the iPad mini at wally's.

† Maybe my verbage needs improvement, there is no return / re-buy @ black friday price?

I think the reason there are no good deals on BF anymore is because there are very few loss-leaders. Instead of coming into best-buy at 5am and buying a laptop that best buy sells at a loss with a USB cable, printer cartridge, mouse, keyboard, and 3 video games that they all make a profit on, people buy the loss-leader and say "okay, I already bought all the other stuff cheaper on Amazon".

You can't have items below cost with Amazon as a competitor, and most of the big ticket items are low margin to begin with.

Not impressed . Thanks OP for saving me some time and avoiding BB for BF .

Nobody is liking the Insignia 39" TV for $169.99? I've been wanting a TV to put out on my patio, big enough to really see, small enough to carry in and out.

Is the PDF scan on the site here in the BF section good? Only wants to DL a 1KB file. Same for the Radio Shack PDF

Thanks for the info

I'm really surprised that the LG G2 cell phone isn't going to be free. They have it for $49.99 without trade-in in the ad, but it's already been that with a trade-in (I gave them a many year old dumb phone). Given that LG seems to be really pushing the G2 this holiday season, I really expected it to be free. Maybe because it's featured in BB's holiday TV ad?

Skipping 24 Messages...
Anyone?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014