• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a PS4 Game, Get a $5 Credit for the Amazon PlayStation Network StoreBetween 9:00AM PST on November 12, 2013 and 9:00AM PST on November 13, 2013, purchase any PS4 title below and get a $5 credit to use in our new Amazon PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. We will send you confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order ships. This credit must be used by 12/31/2014 (and cannot be used on Amazon.com Gift Cards or PlayStation Network Gift Cards). To redeem your credit, simply purchase a qualifying digital item from the Amazon PlayStation Network Store (digital items will have [Digital Code] in the title). Your credit will be automatically applied during checkout. Limit one per customer.

the way this works is you can buy PSN content (like games, DLCs and Premium packs) on Amazon for the same price that they are on PSN. Amazon then gives you a game code that you redeem on PSN.

the games that you can buy isn't very long because there aren't many PS4 games on the horizon yet, but it includes some launch titles and pre orders. if you don't pay taxes on Amazon this is a great deal. this offer stacks with the BTGO, or the invite only BOGO deal Amazon will have tomorrow too. for the full list of games, check out the link below.

Link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_391270162_2?i...

BTGO deal: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321&p...

Member Summary

PS4 Games
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Guess I am out of luck. Ordered 2 got one free Sunday.

awesome. i was already waiting on the Amazon deal. only 7 more hours to go. i'm sure a lot of titles will be sold out quick

Invite only BOGO?? Guess I am missing out.

you don't have to do the BOGO or BTGO thing to get the $5 credit, but the offers can be stacked if you choose to do it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014