• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Even better than the $29.99 a couple weeks ago.

SOld out, DEAD

Yeah, dead. Bummer, would have gotten one...

Amazon lists the calendar for 38.99

Same price at WalMart:
linky

Is it a little weird to have a Legos / Star Wars countdown to the celebration of one of the holiest days on the Christian calendar, the birth of Jesus Christ? When I was growing up we had an advent calendar, but it had a religious theme.

icecreamtruck said:   Is it a little weird to have a Legos / Star Wars countdown to the celebration of one of the holiest days on the Christian calendar, the birth of Jesus Christ? When I was growing up we had an advent calendar, but it had a religious theme.
  I'm sure Muslims could say your childhood was very strange, atheists could say they don't know what you're talking about, and the list goes on and on.  At the end of the day:  to each their own.  I happen to be Catholic, and love Star Wars, and am more than happy/giddy about these calendars since they started putting them out each year.

SickPup404 said:   Same price at WalMart:
linky

Guess I missed that one too 

icecreamtruck said:   Is it a little weird to have a Legos / Star Wars countdown to the celebration of one of the holiest days on the Christian calendar, the birth of Jesus Christ? When I was growing up we had an advent calendar, but it had a religious theme.

Then wouldn't it be even more weird that a guy dresses up in a red suit and promotes presents, just sayin

It's counting down to the birth of Darth Vader or Bobo Claus or whatever fictional character. Who cares?

I believe you can still get it for under $30 with a new account on YoYo.com if you use coupon YOYO25 for 25% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014