• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

$5 off $15 at HALLMARK GOLD CROWN (113.72kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

no Facebook needed (126.14kB)
Thanks archena
Disclaimer

Check your Discover Card for $5 statement credit when you spend $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown store.  Expires 11/22/2013.  YMMV

www.discovercard.com/extras

Stack with coupon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Check your Discover Card for $5 statement credit when you spend $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown store.  Expires 11/22/2013.  YMMV

Stack with coupon.

$5/15 for me.  Thanks.

FYI - the coupon has a rolling expiration date ... ignore the "exp 11-27" in the title/OP.

I want to buy an ornament that is $14.95 anyone know if they usually let that slide?

Thanks!

brooke789 said:   I want to buy an ornament that is $14.95 anyone know if they usually let that slide?

just add a .99 greeting card to your order.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - the coupon has a rolling expiration date ... ignore the "exp 11-27" in the title/OP.

yes, I've ignored the 11/27 exp in the title, cause it's 11/29 in the title.

and nomoney, where do you find the Discover Extras stuff in your account page. I have an IT and open road card and don't see it. 

There's actually 3 separate $5 off $15 promotions that I've seen:
- FB from OP 
- Hallmark Channel that Archena   posted in the summary
- Boomerang coupon    for Gold Crown members that expires 11/20.

[EDIT]
Added links to all three programs.  Links are all at Hallmark.com.
[/EDIT]

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Check your Discover Card for $5 statement credit when you spend $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown store.  Expires 11/22/2013.  YMMV

Stack with coupon.

My Capital One Visa had this as well.  Unfortunately, I used it already.  I used rewards certs on that purchase as well, so I can't return/rebuy.  Oh well...

MISTERCHEAP said:   and nomoney, where do you find the Discover Extras stuff in your account page. I have an IT and open road card and don't see it. Click me ==> www.discovercard.com/extras

brooke789 said:   I want to buy an ornament that is $14.95 anyone know if they usually let that slide?
  In the past when using similar coupons, yes, they let that slide. The coupon probably will take off the $5 no matter how much you have purchased if you can get the cashier to scan it.

Used mine without issue.  I did pick up a $1 item (stickers) to make up the .05 I needed.  Too bad they don't sell Jelly Bellys anymore.  I was thinking I could just buy a handful of them!

There are 3 Hallmark coupons available right now

http://www.hallmark.com/offers/  
$5 off $15 Expires 12/10
$2 off $10 enter their Facebook Sweepstakes to get it. Expires 12/10

http://www.hallmark.com/  
Sign up for the Hallmark Card Rewards program (earn a free card for every 5 UPCs entered). After you sign up you can print a $5 off $10 Coupon!! Expires 11/30

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014