• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
sku 077648

www.staples.com 

live night of 11/28

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (29.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got 2... wife went in after me...

robby69 (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 7:18a) |

aww, name calling. Nice

skh12 (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 7:47p) |

how much does its replacement toner cost?

mrkk (Dec. 02, 2013 @ 1:03a) |

• Also categorized in:

Always been $50/$40 or less since launch at numerous locations.

anyplace said:   Always been $50/$40 or less since launch at numerous locations.
  Yes, see attached image for St*ples $39.99, 08/31/13 (credit: dealnews).

anyplace said:   Always been $50/$40 or less since launch at numerous locations.
  But isn't $29.99 considerably less than $40 or $50 ?

SAVINGS (18.99kB)
Disclaimer
blueribb said:   

It's $10.01 or $20.01 less; it's 20% or 40% less; at $19.99 it would be even more less  but it's not really $90 less on 11/28 as it's not on the site now at $119.99 or any at other price - TIA (truth in advertising!) 

horizon6 said:   
blueribb said:   

It's $10.01 or $20.01 less; it's 20% or 40% less; at $19.99 it would be even more less  but it's not really $90 less on 11/28 as it's not on the site now at $119.99 or any at other price - TIA (truth in advertising!) 

bottom line, op deal is less than your posts and you guys redded this based on it. As for as the save $90, I just took that from Staples copy in the ad. Not my idea.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
horizon6 said:   
blueribb said:   

bottom line, op deal is less than your posts and you guys redded this based on it. As for as the save $90, I just took that from Staples copy in the ad. Not my idea.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow said: It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong.

St*ples will be left to defend against a possible violation of law in its ad copy in some municipalities.  Will they defend your post as well?  Red on #3,000 is shared with FW for it action or inaction   

Cheap price. No auto duplex.

horizon6 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
horizon6 said:   
blueribb said:   

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow said: It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong.

St*ples will be left to defend against a possible violation of law in its ad copy in some municipalities.  Will they defend your post as well?  Red on #3,000 is shared with FW for it action or inaction   

if the save $90 is taken from MSRP of $119, perfectly legit and legal. Doesn't mean it hasn't been on sale at other prices prior.

Don't get sucked in Mr C.  Everyone knows that the "street price" is almost always less than MSRP, and anyone that says this deserves red because it's really only 20-40% off street price is ridiculous

Let the haters hate

Does anyone know what the cartridge cost for this is ?

freakinout said:   Don't get sucked in Mr C.  Everyone knows that the "street price" is almost always less than MSRP, and anyone that says this deserves red because it's really only 20-40% off street price is ridiculous

Let the haters hate

agree....but some "noobs" don't know and it's important to explain the reality, like blueribb did. Yes, I realize "save $90" can be obnoxious if noone ever paid MSRP for this, but the true thing to focus on is the selling price. You don't red posts which are perfectly good deals cause you have a thing up your butt about MSRP savings.

Your search for "077648" did not match any products

what model number.

arebangdu said:   Does anyone know what the cartridge cost for this is ?
  Do you want to confuse things with facts .. a search for compatible toner may have you buy extra printers 

Reg Price (125.83kB)
Disclaimer
jimates said:   Your search for "077648" did not match any products

what model number.

1160W, but do't search for that there either now as it is not "Reg."ularly sold there at $90 more.  Sorry!

Consider this often at this week's shown $70 price at St*ples and add a coupon to bring it down further.  Wireless and Duplex (make your BF paper savings at St*ples goes twice as far).  Yes, a refurb. but rarely a difference if quality manufacturer refurb.  Hi-capacity toner replacement ~$15. at M*line often (on the dail email discounts).

jimates said:   Your search for "077648" did not match any products

what model number.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-1160w-Wireless-Monochrome-Printer/dp/...

Info on the current Dell B1160W:
PC mag review  mentions high consumables cost. Cheapest third-party toner cartridges are about $40. Some Amaz0n reviewers report trouble with the wifi connection.

STRIKE: "We dont know for sure which model Staples will actually sell or if it's new/refurb."   (I just read the entire BF ad...)

I would think, if this were refurbed, it would say so. Staples typically DOES NOT advertise refurbed goods in it's ads, only on the website from time to time.

The Staples BF page has following entry: $29.99 Electronics Dell Wireless Laser Printer (1160W)

The Dell Page for the 1160W: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&...

A Google search returns a cost of around $40.00 for replacement toner cartridges.

yeah, I think I passed on this last time due to no cheap generic refills available

Thanks. One shouldn't have to read more than the title and the op to get all needed info.

Aftermarket toner cart at Meritline is $36 regular price.
toner 331-7335​toner 331-7335

jimates said:   Thanks. One shouldn't have to read more than the title and the op to get all needed info.

Aftermarket toner cart at Meritline is $36 regular price.
toner 331-7335​toner 331-7335

Aftermarket toner cart at Meritline is $36 regular price.+S&H (quant.=1)

Thanks for posting OP. I missed this as I was looking through the ads. While toner replacements aren't quite as cheap as Brother printers, I haven't seen a good Brother printer this cheap in a while.  Hmm... Decisions...

How about $33.90 shipped for generic toner: (right side of page)

https://www.tonerworld.com/tw/QuickSearch.do?searchText=1160w

Case of giving away the old razor to sell the old cartridges at expensive prices.
Compare to $15 incl s&h at M*line regular daily deals for TN450 (& also Newegg AR deals), see mention of HL2270DW (duplex printing) refurb earlier in this thread.
Then compare "real" costs (inital plus supplies) of ownership.

thank you best deal I have seen since I started looking

horizon6 said:   Case of giving away the old razor to sell the old cartridges at expensive prices.
Compare to $15 incl s&h at M*line regular daily deals for TN450 (& also Newegg AR deals), see mention of HL2270DW (duplex printing) refurb earlier in this thread.
Then compare "real" costs (inital plus supplies) of ownership.

Agree. I have a MFC 7360 and buy <$15 Meritline carts (and also refill them) for cheap operating costs.

You should put CYBER MONDAY on your title MC

forbin4040 said:   You should put CYBER MONDAY on your title MC

why? this is from the BLACK FRIDAY ad for Staples. believe this deal will be available when they open Thursday night (which is 11/28)

"generic refill" is sold in form of another printer

ritanlt said:   "generic refill" is sold in form of another printer
  How true! But then actually "OEM" (brand name) not generic 

You rock "C"!

thanks will keep an eye out for this

We're sorry, the following item is out of stock  - are people doing a buy and rebuy at lower price?

thanks

milkandcookies said:   We're sorry, the following item is out of stock  - are people doing a buy and rebuy at lower price?
  It's a Black Friday deal. Goes live on 11/28.

Is it possible to fill the cartridge itself or is it chipped?

VegasVegan said:   
milkandcookies said:   We're sorry, the following item is out of stock  - are people doing a buy and rebuy at lower price?
  It's a Black Friday deal. Goes live on 11/28.

I can't be the only one who thinks this 2-week-away deal should not be in Hot Deals, but instead belongs in the Black Friday forum?

thanks

Skipping 26 Messages...
how much does its replacement toner cost?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014