• Text Only
just entered a code (via FireFox! it works!), checked my special offers and got the Nike e-Gift code and Shutterfly offers, as well. Looks like they still had some Nike codes; there went 500 of my points this season!

I did good with the promotion. I got $25 Target, $5 McD's, $10 Dominos, $25 Home Depot, and a $50 Southwest. Depleted most of my points, but good gift cards.

Mycoke site†back to day one malfunction. Can't sign in. Try again in a few moments crap.

Sparkling 12 pack coupon- 30 points LIMIT 2 redemptions

30 points/ free 12 pack LIMIT TWO

Clearly a more popular reward than the last couple, as the site is a sack of turds again today.

I am so VERY annoyed at limit two. I was saving my measly 188 points for this offer. Sigh.

"My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable."

I get this after logging in, going to the 12 days page and clicking on the December 12th box.

Click "get it" and get Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.84611f45.1386868656.22c423ee

edit:after 38 minutes of† "site not available", "internal server error", etc, finally got 2.

Took about 50 minutes but I got em.

Ubercheap said:   Took about 50 minutes but I got em.
††Same here.

Used Firefox and it took about 1/2 an hour to get my two. Never could get logged in even on IE.

Used Firefox got my 2.†

Still can't log in... WTF...

Switching to Firefox worked for me. My tabs in Chrome are still loading and looping me slooooowwwwwwly from the page with the 12 day rewards listed page, back to the 'celebrate the season with 12 days' page. Over and over.†

ETA: Got my two

I was able to log in thru Facebook (2 mins.) then the opening screen after log in was frozen for about 5 minutes. Entered code about 8 minutes ago and the twirling bottle next to the code input area has been spinning ever since. I think Mistercheap should get a "fatality" badge for this.

Atariman56 said:   I was able to log in thru Facebook (2 mins.) then the opening screen after log in was frozen for about 5 minutes. Entered code about 8 minutes ago and the twirling bottle next to the code input area has been spinning ever since. I think Mistercheap should get a "fatality" badge for this.
††
It has now been 15 minutes, nothing has changed. Terminating communications

Got my 2, took about 40 mins, so many errors but out of Firefox, Chrome and IE; Firefox was the best performer at getting me in.

Coincidentally, I just received today a 'shipped' email about the McDonald's GC from last week. They quote 15-20 days via USPS, here's hoping it gets here by Christmas though.

Finally was able to take advantage of this offer - luckily I had a couple bottle caps in my back pack that allowed me to unlock the deal - scored 2 12 packs! thanks all!!!

Took 2 hrs, 30 min, multiple errors in Firefox, Chrome, and IE. It also ate 3 codes before it finally unlocked with the 4th. Just a heads up for anyone still trying to get in; you may want to have a few spare codes on hand just in case.

Got back around to trying again and now it worked fine without any issues nice and quick. Looks like either folks abandoned this already or they added more servers. Got two 12 pack coupons.

Took half a minute to redeem 2 12 packs.

ecentell said:   Got my 2 limit. Direct link... http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=30368

Thank you ecentell, your link got me to the offer. I didn't even have to put in a code. !!!! Green 4 U

I was able to get the 2 12-pack rewards, and the Nike offer appeared again in my offers. It wasn't there yesterday, so I was able to get 2 of the Nike gift certificates. I only wish they did not have to be printed from the coke site, as I would have loved to give them as gifts.

I just got 2 12-pack rewards and 1 Nike. Nice!

Another great Coke Rewards year. The site sucked from time to time but pretty tough to complain about $200 or so worth of stuff for some bottle caps and flaps.

Thanks to all who post the regular weekly Coke deals and keep the community up to date. It is appreciated!

almost too late, thanks for the reminder!

$50 from Nike and 2x 12-pack

Another fairly good year for the Coke Rewards XMAS promotion.† I ended up with $25 Target, $10 Dominos, $25 Home Depot, and 2 12 packs.† Still have almost 1000 points, missed the Best Buy one which I would have liked to add.† Still can't complain!

not bad either - missed the worse buy one - it ran out right away or they did not many to begin with.

Coke coupons are unlimited right now (30 points each)...go for it!

Also looks like most of the other gift cards are still available...just search for the name of the store (WalMart is also available)

cougarls88 said:   Also looks like most of the other gift cards are still available...just search for the name of the store (WalMart is also available)
††Oh wow. This is fantastic! I loaded up on Wally cards, a Dom card, and a McD to use up my balance. Yes, it does look like many of the "12 Days" cards are available at the discount redemption value.†I was able to cash in for over $350 worth of cards/coupons this year. Awesome!

dead? WalMart and mcdonalds come up w/nothing

Rec'd my Home Depot and Best Buy gift cards today.

I received my 25 free 12 pack coupons today. That was fast!!

cnIsfg said:   I received my 25 free 12 pack coupons today. That was fast!!
† Wow. You made out like a bandit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014