• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco Thanksgiving Weekend Offers (Nov-29 to Dec 1) Some B&M only some Online some both.
Just got the e-mail update and didn't bother to copy it.
Wanted to be the first for a change

Member Summary

costco (28.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They discountued them in favor of gelato in a waffle cone for $1.50. They have been testing it at one austin location fo... (more)

haloseven (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 12:33p) |

I like the chocolate and almond dipped ice cream bars. Best value for your money and worst for your tummy

ToofanMail (Dec. 10, 2013 @ 1:17p) |

Sarcasm or not? Either way too late for any of it.

TeeSemmel (Dec. 14, 2013 @ 4:48p) |

• Also categorized in:

You beat horizon6 to the punch.

Thanks OP.

I hate it when Costco has $ Off numbers but not the final price.

i didnt see anything in there for me. i was hoping for the best.

Stunner2xx said:   i didnt see anything in there for me. i was hoping for the best.
  and surprisingly no TVs at all.
Makes me wonder whether there'll be still some surprise offers, considering TVs are one of the big attractions on BF.

I am waiting for the 64gb microsd card. right now its at 54 and after 21 off, 33$. I am a satisfied customer! Thanks OP

2012 TVs (182.27kB)
Disclaimer
TeeSemmel said:   
Stunner2xx said:   i didnt see anything in there for me. i was hoping for the best.
Makes me wonder whether there'll be still some surprise offers, considering TVs are one of the big attractions on BF.

There will be TVs!  - See post here .
Look carefully at the top of page 1 of the link from TeeSemmel.

There should be a "sheet" with $off and sell prices coming (see 2012 attached).  Hope someone beats me to a copy and posts  Keep an eye out at "Costco Insider" !

horizon6 said:   
TeeSemmel said:   

There will be TVs!  - See post here  .
Look carefully at the top of page 1 of the link from TeeSemmel.

You're right. I missed that. Just had looked at the pics and didn't read yet

Xnarg1;18099318 said:Thanks OP.

1. they have different prices in different stores
    2. The sometimes increase the price to make the discount look good.

So here is the first Black Sunday add, since it starts on 11-24

second that sentiment. 

Xnarg1 said:   Thanks OP.

me 2.  i wish they at least list prices online when you search like Sam's.

LORENW said:   So here is the first Black Sunday add, since it starts on 11-24
  That's only the first page though.

It says 2012 on the top of the page once you view each image...?

Gack, they discontinued their ice cream bars at the food court. No Costco this Thanksgiving for me.

So, where are the deals?

mannyv said:   Gack, they discontinued their ice cream bars at the food court. No Costco this Thanksgiving for me.
  I liked the bars too, but my kids like the gelato better.

The hand dipped chocolate bars covered with almonds is IMHO an even better deal than the $1.50 hotdogs. Tis a real shame that they've taken away half of one of my favorite meals.

Thanks OP! I'm eyeing the Espresso maker.

magni said:   Thanks OP! I'm eyeing the Espresso maker.

Any idea if its worth it? The only other time it's been discounted was at Woot.

We can update this thread with new discounts about black firday ... christmas ...

Does anyone know what the regular price is on the USB flash drives? If Newegg doesn't produce a good deal -- because, frankly, no one else has so far -- the ones from Costco might be what I pick up.

If you don't already have rechargeable batteries, the Sanyo Eneloops are the best available on the market, and the $5 off coupon makes them an excellent deal. Also, my mother is going to love the warm, cuddly fleece separates, socks, and pajamas shown in the coupon book.

Anyone have any experience with that particular Vizio Sound Bar? I have heard good things about some of their audio equipment but don't know much about this particular model.

djchawkie said:   Anyone have any experience with that particular Vizio Sound Bar? I have heard good things about some of their audio equipment but don't know much about this particular model.

It's Costc0 so you can return it without hassle if you don't like it.

I agree with Xnarg1

Yes.  I'm happy with the Vizio Soundbar for the price I paid.  It's no Bose system - but quite good for the money.

Can anyone please tell me what is the final price on the Sony noise cancelling head phones.
Thanks in advance.

nparker99 said:   Yes.  I'm happy with the Vizio Soundbar for the price I paid.  It's no Bose system - but quite good for the money.
  Hey ..you get what you pay for.  I prefer to spend little bit more and go for a higher quality than Vizio.

docjoo said:   
nparker99 said:   Yes.  I'm happy with the Vizio Soundbar for the price I paid.  It's no Bose system - but quite good for the money.
  Hey ..you get what you pay for.  I prefer to spend little bit more and go for a higher quality than Vizio.

Sometimes you get what you pay for, but if it says Monster on it you don't.  (And being stuck with my Sony DVR as almost a brick I wish I had gotten a Channel Master for half the price.)

Window shopping is not for me. Unless I know the actual price, I won't bother.

skrama said:   I am waiting for the 64gb microsd card. right now its at 54 and after 21 off, 33$. I am a satisfied customer! Thanks OP
  Saw your post and checked Costco's website because it's just what I need.  On the same page, the reviews on the SanDisk 32GB/10 micro (their item #664889) are horrible.

I think the Eneloop deal is terrific - that's 2 more AA than usual (at the expense of losing the C adapters.)

wantonsoup said:   I think the Eneloop deal is terrific - that's 2 more AA than usual (at the expense of losing the C adapters.)

Thanks for pointing this out. Hadn't noticed that.
As for the adapters, when I got that pack with those a while back I thought, o that's pretty cool, but then I haven't used them until now.

vmetla said:   Can anyone please tell me what is the final price on the Sony noise cancelling head phones.
Thanks in advance.

$69.

cr3s said:   So, where are the deals?
 They got nuthin'!

leestacey said:   I agree with Xnarg1

They do that because the final price isn't that interesting. If you don't see the price you can assume that it's nothing to shout about.

I went to Costco today and there were several discounted Samsung tvs. The Costco guy said they started discounting today and that was no further discounts for BF. The difference between these Samsungs and other BF ads are these are 240hz. I don't have exact model numbers, but we saw a 55" 720hz for around $1200. The one we picked up was the 6350 55" for $869.99

Skipping 12 Messages...
vendas said:   complete awesomeness
  Sarcasm or not? Either way too late for any of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014