• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$36 less than the next best price I could find!

Corsair CX430 V2 430W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply @ Tiger Direct - $9.99 after Coupon & Rebate
compare at $46.92
Free Shipping!
Expires On: 11/22/2013 11:59PM

Coupons
LTT106456 - $10 off

Rebates
$20 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, about $10 cheaper than most sales for this.

Thank you! Great price!

Fantastic deal. corsair rebates are always reliable, and for me, come back very quickly. Best price I've seen on this... probably ever. Thanks OP!

These are great power supplies.  I buy a lot of the CX430 and $9.99 is the lowest after rebate price I have ever seen.   Best deal before this was $16.95 from Newegg

Site shows me the button to add to cart, tells me the product was added to cart, but when I go to view my cart, it's empty.

Showing "Sold Out Online" now.

I live not too far away from a TD retail store.... I might have to visit it very soon before this deal expires...I hope they can accept whatever "coupon" is supposedly functional for online deals,
but when I try to pull up a price, it STILL says "sold out online - check retail stores".

Not sure if $9.99 was price typo.
Be careful, the final price is now $19.99 after $10 instant rebate and $20 mail in rebate. If this is bait and switch tactic by TD, it is really low.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014