Samsung Black Friday 2013 Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung
See Samsung discounts that earn Up to 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Black Friday 2013 Ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$699 for a 55" doesn't sound too great for a BF deal

hammer45 said:   $699 for a 55" doesn't sound too great for a BF deal

depends on the quality of the TV

Nothing for the UN75F8000?

Black Friday is just another vehicle for retailers to get rid of their non-selling products.

Haven't seen any decent TV model on sale yet anywhere.

discounted said:   Black Friday is just another vehicle for retailers to get rid of their non-selling products.

Green & agree.  BF has become a marketing term for the unwashed, non-FW types. 

discounted said:   Black Friday is just another vehicle for retailers to get rid of their non-selling products.

Could you let me know if you find anything good?  I'm looking for a simple TV (don't need smart or 3d) in the 42-50" range for < $400.

I'm mad I missed the 42LN5300 deal for $350 a week ago.

nquinn said:   

Could you let me know if you find anything good?  I'm looking for a simple TV (don't need smart or 3d) in the 42-50" range for < $400.

I'm mad I missed the 42LN5300 deal for $350 a week ago.

http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/Target/Target-Black-... 

DarthEnol said:   

It makes for a great excuse to avoid awkward family gatherings with the excuse of "I have to go camp out for ____________________"

Thanks.

nikkai said:   
DarthEnol said:   

It makes for a great excuse to avoid awkward family gatherings with the excuse of "I have to go camp out for ____________________"

So just use the excuse and don't actually camp out.

aarzi said:   
nikkai said:   
DarthEnol said:   

So just use the excuse and don't actually camp out.

Camp out at bar.... Come home with dregs from sales (flash drive or crockpot or ?? ) and tell spouse you will have to start drinking....... I mean camping out earlier next year....

Where galaxy note 3 ?

i am looking for a good deal on galaxy note 3 myself with at&t! so far no go! Sam's Club has s4 for less than a dollar but no info on note 3.

jsaradhi said:   i am looking for a good deal on galaxy note 3 myself with at&t! so far no go! Sam's Club has s4 for less than a dollar but no info on note 3.
  I am looking for a deal on an unlocked phone.  All the deals I see for phones are with contract.

oxnardprof said:   
jsaradhi said:   i am looking for a good deal on galaxy note 3 myself with at&t! so far no go! Sam's Club has s4 for less than a dollar but no info on note 3.
  I am looking for a deal on an unlocked phone.  All the deals I see for phones are with contract.

Unlocked phones are never on sale, nevermind top of the line highly sought after phones.  Only deals you'll find for unlocked phones are the low end ones like the Nokia 520 or Chinese branded ones available only online.  The best phone you can get at a decent off contract price are Google Nexus phones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014