• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Head on over here and sign-in to your account to load an eCoupon valid for $12 Off when you purchase a $45 Chipotle Multipack Gift Card AND another eCoupon valid for $7 off when you buy one $25 Chipotle Gift Card. To easily find these offers, click on the ‘Sort By’ drop down and select “most recent”. Both expire 12/14. 

Member Summary

Kroger & Affiliates: Up to $12 Off a Chipotle Gift Card Purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY Mr Cheap!
I think the 4x points for GC's promo will be active starting next week too.

So there is no Kroger within 200 miles. But there is a Kiwk shop within 2 miles. I have loaded on my Kroger Ecard. Now how do I get the gift card? Sorry don't know how this works.

Thank you. Loaded to my card

Nice price savings, but I've moved on to Freebird's burritos. A Chipotle make me feel like I ate a brick, and at least at Freebird's I can choose from 4 sizes.

Sorting by Most Recent had them on page 2 for me. Sort by Value as most coupons are worth a couple of bucks, so these are at/near the top.

Or click on the 'General' category

Thank You so much for posting this one. I do love me some Chipotle!

Offer excludes Chipotle $45 Multipack Gift Card. Product and offer may not be available in all states.

45 Multipack Gift Card worked great for me.

Got $70 worth of Chipotle cards + 280 fuel points for a $51.00 charge to my 5% credit card.

Thanks MC!

Limit one per card so max value is one of the $25 & one of the $45, plus the 280 fuel points during the 4X promotion!

Great deal but too bad the limit is one per card.  Often they have similar promotions that are only one per purchase so you can buy several by simply doing different transactions.  Just being greedy.

One again another green for you.

Mentioned these in the free stuff forum but look for an invitation to complete a survey on your receipt. 50 fuel points and you can do one every 7 days. Worked for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.