• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Seymour Promotional Post Hole Digger with Wood Handle DG-60
Disclaimer

Post-Hole Digger, UNION TOOLS 78002 - $19.99 at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Seymour-Promotional-Digger-Handle-DG-60/dp...

List Price: $39.99

Price:     $19.99

Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

You Save: $20.00

FOR USING ON A CONSTRUCTION JOB, THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE TOOL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, BUT FOR AROUND THE YARD, IT SHOULD DO FINE.  I read the reviews about it.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Post-Hole Digger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal OP. Also same deal at WalMart. Anyone else notice WalMart is matching Amazon deals almost step for step. Free ship to store so for the rest of us too cheap for Prime and want the ability to return easily.

Seymour DG-60 Promotional Post Hole Digger With Wood Handle  

Maybe WalMart has a guy in Bentonville with a FW instant alert to the word Amazon on his smartphone.

It would be interesting to abbreviate it sometime on FW and the other site and see if they find it to match.

My last year spend on Amazon was close to $1000 - at 7.25% tax rate, I barely recouped my Prime fee. But main factor for my Amazn decision is - having a huge selection online. Wally may match item by item - but for my dog's food, I still have to go to amazn.

Looks like I'll have to get one of these: my post-hole digger is going to be graduating high school this year!

with the ama70n taxing me has resulted in my spending 80% less.... but i'm not spending at wally either. so the tax deal is a lose lose for everyone wanting my money.... good deal for me.

I agree. My spending has gone from buying for luxury to just Bare Necessities. Until, they stop giving into the states tax lobby, I will hold onto my money.

You need to get the swiss army knife of a post hole digger here, Text, a lot more money but works like a charm.

usadaytrader said:   I agree. My spending has gone from buying for luxury to just Bare Necessities. Until, they stop giving into the states tax lobby, I will hold onto my money.
  Well somebody has to pay taxes. If not you, then who?

These tools are nice for digging holes. Just ask my boyfriend. I supervised while he dug the holes!

never mind

while he dug the holes!
Lucky guy....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014