• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.americanexpress.com

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $200 or more online at Neimanmarcus.com by 1/6/2014.
YMMV on all cards

Member Summary

neiman marcus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone gotten corporate cards to work?

doesn't show up on my delta skymiles account

can we buy Neimanmarcus gift card, and trade it for some other gift cards? Thank you!

gopaldasa04 said:   can we buy Neimanmarcus gift card, and trade it for some other gift cards? Thank you!
  good idea, cardpool offers $170 for a $200 Neiman Marcus GC for mailing in and $160 for entering codes online so this is at least a $10 MM. Are there any other sites which cash these out at a higher rate?

It's not that hard to buy $200 worth of stuff from Neiman Marcus. Just find a shirt you like and you'll max out your credit card.

lol 200$ at neiman will by you a pair of gloves or 1/2 a scarf

I wonder if they'll email me their secret cookie recipe when I do this.

On my Hilton HHonors card.

Thanks, MC

Darnit. This is the first AMEX offer I haven't gotten. This is one I really wanted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014