• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Soul by Ludacris Black SL150CBC 3.5mm Connector Pro Hi-Definition On-Ear Headphones -
Disclaimer

Soul by Ludacris Black SL150CBC 3.5mm Connector Pro Hi-Definition On-Ear Headphones -
Disclaimer
Soul by Ludacris headphones are not as popular as Monster Beats, but they often get better product reviews.

Regular price is $140. Use coupon code EMCYTZT4869 to get the $49.99 price
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826564016 

Professional review of these headphones: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/soul-ludacris-sl150 

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

soul
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/561838/headphones-com-reviews-soul-by-l...

here is another review. Personally I can't stand celebrity headphones. It makes me cry when I see that both of these reviews don't compare celebrity headphones to real headphones because they all suck in sound quality and your paying for the name and style only. It is a sad day that headphones have been knocked down to a form of jewelry.

I have the noise cancelling from Amazon for the 99$ for me and the wife when we fly. Not a big audiophile but they do block noise on the plane, and have good volume with Ipad. These are not the same, and those are currently at the same price at Amazon. Did not want to spend the 300$ for bose, and I am happy with them.

Placed order on Amazon for $60 this morning. I cancelled there and bought this deal. Thanks!

i ordered 1... good find. thx

Thx, ordered two for stocking stuffers - now they appear sold out.

OOS!  F off for posting this!  I stand corrected "IF" someone actually did buy these 23 mins ago..................likely not!

Oh my you are an angry elf, h-ninja. Time stamp on my order (for two pair) says 1:13pm CST…not quite 3 hours ago.

Just received this from the Amazon deal (also $49.99) is an ok headphone. hurts my ears after about 3 hours of use (was gaming) but good sound, nicely built. and for $50? why not!

Feel lucky you didn't get this deal.

I picked them up on an Amazon deal a while back, thinking they would not be bad for the price.

Well they are BAD from an audio point of view....lots of bass and plenty of bling....worst headphones I own.

Yes, I thought burn in would improve, but it has not.

To each his own. I got in on the Amazon deal several months back. I think these are great, better sound than Beats in my opinion. They are comfortable to me.
Guess different ears and different head sizes for different folks. Go to the store and try them on and compare rather than buy and bitch.

I got these from Radio Shack clearance deal back a month ago. I remember paying $33 for them. They sounds great and really filtered out the ambience noise.

Especially the noise when you want to get some rest on your bus ride home while other people are chatting loudly on their mobile on the bus

Don't compare them to beats. Beats also sucks hard. And any good pair of ear buds can give you sound isolation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014