• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Refurbished Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1MP 1080p Digital Camera + 4GB Dane-Elec Class 4 SDHC Memory + Deluxe Leather Case @ Canon
Compare at $89.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Canon
See Canon coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Refurbished Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1MP 1080p Digital Camera + 4GB Dane-Elec Class 4 SDHC Memory + Deluxe Leather Case
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It looks like the leather case is out of stock, but you can still purchase the camera and memory card without it.

I have this camera, it takes great pics and HD video. Small enough size to carry as well.

OOS!

The red one is still in stock.

Thanks OP. In for one.

Green for a great value. In absolute terms, the picture quality is just ok, but considering the camera's diminutive size, it's quite good. In other words, this won't replace a bridge cam in terms of PQ, but you'd be hard pressed to find a camera this small that produces photos as good.

This is an amazing deal since I just bought it a month ago at 89.99 without all the accessories. Now I want a price match !

Ghazi said:   The red one  is still in stock.
  Thank you! Just got one as a Christmas present.

Thanks in for a red one!!! My wife wanted a new camera she was tired of the big 6 megapixel powershot we currently have. She will enjoy this for christmas.

Great deal! I have one and it takes great pics. Red might not be your favorite color, but for the price...

Good deal,Good reviews.

I wonder if I should "surprise" my wife with the red one. I think she'll think it's tacky though :T

mrkk said:   http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/cameras/refurbished-po...  

how does the op model compare to others?

also how about this one

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Stabilized-Wide-Angle-Recording/dp/B006UMM1AY/ref=sr_1_1?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1384894725&sr=1-1  

The 300 HS doesn't have shutter priority or aperture priority.  I believe the 500 series also has a touch-screen LCD as well as the ability to choose the focus point via touch screen.  I'm sure there are also other differences.

Anyone having any issues with this ringing up full price?

i am having same trouble. it shows full price

Horseymen said:   Anyone having any issues with this ringing up full price?
  Same here 

Same here.......

deal is dead now

It was interesting that I put it in my cart at discounted price but then it went through as full price. I did a purchase and screen shot of the lower price. We'll see if it worked. Maybe it was a price mistake?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014