• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

tdk dvd
Disclaimer
Link to Newegg TDK deal   

Listed price is $21.99. $6 off w/ promo code TDKDEAL1119, ends 11/24.

Office Depot BF price is $18.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was wondering how good this media is until I read the reviews at NE (4 out of 5 stars).  I found this review particularly insightful:

"Ran these through DVD Identifier and these TDK's are Moser Baer MBIPG101, which is a second class media. Not the best, not the worst. I wouldn't put anything really important or meaningful on these."

Re: TDK +R. I had one coaster recently after going through 400 blank disks. 

picked one up. thanks op

In for 1.

DVD's can take a long time to burn and sometimes you get an error message.If you have home movies or mp4 movies you down load, its easier to put in a USB driveand drag and drop (copy ) them to the USB drive then plug in the USB Thumb Drive intoyour BluRay player or TV that has a USB slot and watch them....faster, easier and same quality.

In for 1

Thanks OP. Good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014